The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Imo this finale lacked the punch that S1+S2 finales had. But beyond that it was good. Nice to see Mandalore being back and the Mandalorians finally no longer need to hide. Idk why whenever Grogu force jumps that shyt is hilarious to me :mjlol: . At least Grogu put in the work to save his dad.

I'm guessing they want Thrawn to make his reappearance first in the Ashoka series which is fair.

I know people will complain about S3 since we got Andor and the other Mandalorian seasons to compare to. But there is no debate this is easily the best live action star wars we got since Empire Strikes Back. (Including animated ones then obviously the best of Clone Wars and Rebels deserves its name mentioned.)

I def need to do a rewatch of Rebels before Ashoka series starts.
Better put some respect on Rogue One :ufdup:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Season was trash to me.

I think being post-Andor has ruined Star Wars for me. Didnt enjoy this season at all.

I dont get how Moff Gideon leaves his lair to handle Mando for himself after tracking him, only to let Mando into the lair trap, allow him to destroy his clones on the way to there and be mad about it. :laff:

Poorly done.

Just all around campy crap that episode where everything was to be a neat bow tie at the end.

Garbage

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Season was trash to me.

I think being post-Andor has ruined Star Wars for me. Didnt enjoy this season at all.

I dont get how Moff Gideon leaves his lair to handle Mando for himself after tracking him, only to let Mando into the lair trap, allow him to destroy his clones on the way to there and be mad about it. :laff:

Poorly done.

Just all around campy crap that episode where everything was to be a neat bow tie at the end.

Garbage
That made zero sense to me as well, if you are tracking them, your number 1 thing “to do” is intercept. Especially if you have clones that aren’t ready and are vulnerable :beli:

Daps
Overall I think this season was disappointing.

We barely got any character development for Din Djarin, once he bathed in the waters of Mandalore he just followed Bo-Katan and dragged Grogu with him. This is the thing I don't like with the approach that Disney has, Bo-Katan was featured a few times in the previous season but I didn't feel like watching whatever series she was on just to understand her backstory. They should have focused more on Din and his thoughts about the home world of Mandalore, the schism between his faction and Bo-Katan (when the armorer told Bo-Katan to remove her helmet and Din said nothing afterwards :dead: ), hell even the way he handed her the Darksaber felt rushed. Bo-Katan legit became the main character. She seems like an interesting character but damn it seems like the writers didn't know what to do with Din and Grogu.
Don't even get me started on Gideon and his retarded plan to confront Din.:dahell:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Overall I think this season was disappointing.

We barely got any character development for Din Djarin, once he bathed in the waters of Mandalore he just followed Bo-Katan and draged Grogu with him. This is the thing I d'on't like with the approach that Disney has, Bo-Katan was featured a few times in the previous season but I didn't feel like watching whatever series she was on just to understand her backstory. They should have focused more on Din and his thoughts about the home world of Mandalore, the schism between his faction and Bo-Katan (when the armorer told Bo-Katan to remove her helmet and Din said nothing afterwards :dead: ), hell even the way he handed her the Darksaber felt rushed. Bo-Katan legit became the main character. She seems like an interesting character but damn it seems like the writers didn't know what to do with Din and Grogu.
Don't even get me started on Gideon and his retarded plan to confront Din.:dahell:
Him being back and shoehorned into Bobbas show was a higher up move. Narrativly it didn't make sense for him to just not continue training with Luke.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
So let me guess season 4 has the return on moffgididian because they just killed his clone. :comeon:

They could give another season a shoot but I have to say with each season the show gets worse and more convoluted. The show needs a much tighter story with less characters.

I can only hope if they are able to do more with the live action shows that these original live action shows (TM, TBoBF, and Andor) will feel a little more contained but right now they are way to bloated.

What I’m really waiting for is a live action clone wars show.

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I was entertained by this season finale but it could have been so much better. certain parts were star wars cliché and other parts were predictable.

Moff only shows up reveal his evil plan then be beaten, lol