Reppin
St louis
Din and Son: Galactic Fixers
dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Imo this finale lacked the punch that S1+S2 finales had. But beyond that it was good. Nice to see Mandalore being back and the Mandalorians finally no longer need to hide. Idk why whenever Grogu force jumps that shyt is hilarious to me :mjlol: . At least Grogu put in the work to save his dad.

I'm guessing they want Thrawn to make his reappearance first in the Ashoka series which is fair.

I know people will complain about S3 since we got Andor and the other Mandalorian seasons to compare to. But there is no debate this is easily the best live action star wars we got since Empire Strikes Back. (Including animated ones then obviously the best of Clone Wars and Rebels deserves its name mentioned.)

I def need to do a rewatch of Rebels before Ashoka series starts.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The finale was alright. It could have been much better. The episode was too short (only like 34 or 35 minutes if you cut out the intro and credits). I also wish that Thrawn would have made a small cameo.

This was my first season watching The Mandalorian. I can't judge the first 2 seasons (I only watched a recap), but this 3rd season was OK. I wasn't impressed, though.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Imo this finale lacked the punch that S1+S2 finales had. But beyond that it was good. Nice to see Mandalore being back and the Mandalorians finally no longer need to hide. Idk why whenever Grogu force jumps that shyt is hilarious to me :mjlol: . At least Grogu put in the work to save his dad.

I'm guessing they want Thrawn to make his reappearance first in the Ashoka series which is fair.

I know people will complain about S3 since we got Andor and the other Mandalorian seasons to compare to. But there is no debate this is easily the best live action star wars we got since Empire Strikes Back. (Including animated ones then obviously the best of Clone Wars and Rebels deserves its name mentioned.)

I def need to do a rewatch of Rebels before Ashoka series starts.
I think it’s the fact it’s just a remix of the first two finales. Attacking an Empire base to save someone. The dark troopers. Grogu and the fire. We only know personally like three Mandalorians so the fight lacked a sense of personal stakes.

For as much trash talk as Moff was making about Thrawn, he should have shown up like that gif, “ surprise MFer”