Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
bm5divu8osua1.png

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Pretty good end to the season.

It's a shame there wasn't a thrawn teaser. It's gonna be interesting how they say he survived.

Gideon was good but he was a mid tier bench warmer in the empire. The vibe he gives is of a fried chicken franchise owner in a Darth Vader suit.

When the mastermind comes through it'll be :damn:

The only thing is that when thrawn takes over the remnants, it's too big for this show. So I wonder how they're gonna play it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Eh.

I’m sorry to the armorer for putting disrespect on her name. She a real one still.

I kind of wish they didn’t move away from Din as a bounty hunter. The Mandalorians getting a homeland is great but that feels like more of an ending than a continuation.

Edit: Grogu running, force wielding, and jumping without needing to sleep. Luke put him on Muhammad Ali regiment

will be interesting to see what happens to the planet in Rey’s time.

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I enjoyed the finale :ehh:, but it did feel like they quickly moved through some things. By the end, it seemed like they wanted to return things back to status quo with Mando and Grogu going on adventures each week, only with Grogu taking on a more active role.

Felt like episodes 7 and 8 were written / shot as a double episode especially with Famuyiwa directing both and how the finale immediately jumps into the action with the fleeing Bo-Katan. It makes sense cuz last week's episode was the 3rd longest in the series at 53 minutes. I bet if you watch them back 2 back, this episode won't feel as condensed / abbreviated.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Action/fight scenes were dope but that's it???? That was the finale??? :what:

This was an absolute trash season, a complete waste of time...

shyt was all an irrelevant side quest, :comeon:@ 42 Mandos making Mandalore relevant again in the galactic streets...

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Action/fight scenes were dope but that's it???? That was the finale??? :what:

This was an absolute trash season, a complete waste of time...

shyt was all an irrelevant side quest, :comeon:@ 42 Mandos making Mandalore relevant again in the galactic streets...
I was just thinking that, for a project so ambitious, the scale of it felt very small. It never felt like they were a large community

One small camp isn't going to revive an entire planet or city that's been abandoned

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Moff :wow:

Grogu :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Shouts out to this show schooling me that Bobo fett isn't Din

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Season finale was good but... did it justify all the mid we had to sit through beforehand? This show just pales in comparison to Andor. i understand there's a fanbase but seems like its getting worse and worse. The way they wrap things up is so transparent that they plan on turning this into the Walking Dead type with no end in sight.

I hate shows that rope you in and then reduce the quality after you're invested. Even if you think the show is still quality, its clear they don't intend to blow the roof off of anything they've done before. It is what it is i guess. Just something to hold people over until the next Star Wars thing.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Season finale was good but... did it justify all the mid we had to sit through beforehand? This show just pales in comparison to Andor. i understand there's a fanbase but seems like its getting worse and worse. The way they wrap things up is so transparent that they plan on turning this into the Walking Dead type with no end in sight.

I hate shows that rope you in and then reduce the quality after you're invested. Even if you think the show is still quality, its clear they don't intend to blow the roof off of anything they've done before. It is what it is i guess. Just something to hold people over until the next Star Wars thing.
Yep, it's just treading water and trying not to shake things up too much in the established lore so it doesn't step on toes in the movies. Marvel has the same problem in it's Disney+ shows as well, it tries too hard to be self contained.

Andor exposed this show, it really helped people recognize the dwindling quality.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I was just thinking that, for a project so ambitious, the scale of it felt very small. It never felt like they were a large community

One small camp isn't going to revive an entire planet or city that's been abandoned
I think the point is they have a base to launch from to bring other Mandos back to.

The reason they were scavengers/ mercenaries was they had nothing else. Now they can raise families and grow numbers.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I think the point is they have a base to launch from to bring other Mandos back to.

The reason they were scavengers/ mercenaries was they had nothing else. Now they can raise families and grow numbers.

Din got friend zoned by the armourer with the travelling step dad duties.

The guys on mandalore are gonna be fukking twice a day to produce babies.