The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I did not watch Andor. Maybe I will

I just came to say. This series is the best Star Wars material.. of them all. Fukc it.

It could never stand alone without the weight of the entire property but, where the actual movies failed to reinterpret the source material in a creative and unique way, this delivered!

I love how they flip all the iconic stuff like armors and different droids and ships and even scenes from the original trilogy. They bring the weapons and combat styles in fresh ways.

Think about it. Almost no "Skywalker" soap space opera. Boba Fett × 150. Baby Yoda, including some force antics in the clutch. And like the sickest Vador/Boba Fett armor mash up........

Wit Dat OG: Esposito as the big bad?!?!?

Lemme just say. He's rivaling any actor out there as far as spot on top tier VILLIAN.

I love everything about this.

Is it ultra complex? no. Is it totally brand new? no.

Its mfin Esposito, Boba Fett, weird different weapons and monsters, the cutest puppet creature in cinema, and HEAVY Star Wars fan service and lore.

We good. It's like a slice of excellent pizza with just cheese and pepperoni. Little bit of red pepper flakes and parm. Nice and simple.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
e7f44afb04935443ddbbd564544aabf63718134c.gifv

7fad636c9f173a929d4f817bbc61b252304b1e2a.gifv

The Mandalorian :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
e7f44afb04935443ddbbd564544aabf63718134c.gifv

7fad636c9f173a929d4f817bbc61b252304b1e2a.gifv

The Mandalorian :wow:

the show has a very western vibe to it…especially his lean and stance…it didn’t hit me until the first episode that had tim olyphant in it…the mandalorian’s stance at times is very reminiscent of tim olyphant’s in deadwood

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

I just came to say. This series is the best Star Wars material.. of them all. Fukc it.

It could never stand alone without the weight of the entire property but, where the actual movies failed to reinterpret the source material in a creative and unique way, this delivered!

I love how they flip all the iconic stuff like armors and different droids and ships and even scenes from the original trilogy. They bring the weapons and combat styles in fresh ways.

Think about it. Almost no "Skywalker" soap space opera. Boba Fett × 150. Baby Yoda, including some force antics in the clutch. And like the sickest Vador/Boba Fett armor mash up........

Lemme just say. He's rivaling any actor out there as far as spot on top tier VILLIAN.

Its mfin Esposito, Boba Fett, weird different weapons and monsters, the cutest puppet creature in cinema, and HEAVY Star Wars fan service and lore.

We good. It's like a slice of excellent pizza with just cheese and pepperoni. Little bit of red pepper flakes and parm. Nice and simple.

Watch Andor, compare the two, and report back. :jawalrus:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Here's the thing....
Andor CAN stand alone as a piece of Sci-Fi.

Even if you've never see Rogue One or any of Trilogy movies, Andor still works.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In season 4, I need the actual mythosaur creature expanded upon. They set up some big reveal with it and did nothing but further tease it..

and Grogu should at least say his first words by season 4’s finale.. I hope they don’t save that moment for the eventual crossover movie… that’s too long away

I wonder if they’ll ever mention OG Yoda