The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
why didn't bo use the dark saber to save din:dwillhuh:

someone needs to take that shyt from her, where sabine at :unimpressed:
What do you mean?

If she cut a hole at the front, then the Dark Troopers could easily pick them off one by one. Think critically, breh :dead:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Finale was crack!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Din Djarin blocking blaster bolts with a knife? :blessed:

Notice how Moff referred to Din as "The Mandalorian"? This ain't your show, Bo. :ufdup:

Din going John Wick in the hallway :banderas:

Finally an aerial battle with jetpacks. That's what I been wanting to see. And it was glorious. All them aerial shots this year have been captivating. :wow: That move that Bo did with the double knee shots? :whew:

Moff's clones in the tank looking like Hugh Jackman's in The Prestige

main-qimg-6bf0a794c1b6c30ed7e5ae5f007a69c9.webp

Angier-Frames-Borden-Water-Tank.jpg

Very funny when one scared Grogu and he jumped back like :leon::whoa:

You could see the hurt in Moff's eyes when his precious, force enabled, clone babies got flushed down the toilet. :skip:

Grogu and Din going back and forth with the blaster and the force like Jada and P. Grogu just waving these fukks away with the Mando theme playing. :ahh:It's Djarin and G. :wow:

When Din said "you did good, kid," it sounded to me like Grogu said "thank you."

When the Praetorian Guard theme hits. :picard: shyt is about to get spooky. You saw what they did to Paz Vizla. They no match for Grogu's wizardry. You could hear the lil man laughing as he's running around on the catwalk. :russ:

Moff going out like Gus Fring :wow: Hopefully that beskar alloy suit saved him. Cuz he was badass in that shyt. Crushed the Darksaber like it was a triscuit. :ohhh:Maybe he'll have a lone, surviving clone with the force to come back with a vengeance next season?

Din Grogu of Clan Mudhorn. :blessed: Son of Din Djarin. Prince of Mandalore. One day he gone forge his own Darksaber, tame that Mythosaur and lead Mandalore. :myman: As a fellow adopted breh, that brought a tear to my eye. :to:

And now we can get back to our regularly scheduled Mandalorian with Din and Grogu going on adventures. A father teaching his son what it means to be The Mandalorian. :wow:

grogu-ig-12.gif

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed the finale :ehh:, but it did feel like they quickly moved through some things. By the end, it seemed like they wanted to return things back to status quo with Mando and Grogu going on adventures each week, only with Grogu taking on a more active role.

Grogu was easily the MVP of the episode for me. That Force bubble :wow:

Gideon crushing the Dark Saber :skip:

Mandalorians getting their planet back :ehh: