The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
She'd obviously be lying if she was a spy...

She responded oddly quick to that Death Watch name drop and note how the camera pans in on her when Bo is talking about the deal she made with Gus...

If she participated in the purge and Gus knows that, that's all the ammunition he needs to turn her...He may have also offered her safe passage for her clan just like he did Bo...Remember they spent most this season on a planet being attacked daily by dinosaurs... :yeshrug:
But the thing is Moff Gus had to be told by Elia which Mandalorians aided Nevarro.

Elia knew her role to bush the Doctor and keep the New Republic from spreading by helping on Nevarro.

The Armorer sent Mando, Bo, and both tribes straight to Moff’s base on Mandalore. If she were helping him with his beskar then I don’t see why she would do that.

When Bo first told her about the mythosaur she was like “cool”… then the next time like “girl you gotta unite the tribes”!!! Like she got orders from someone to mess up Moff’s plan after escaping

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I just knew Mechagrogu was gonna use his force powers on Moff and his supertroopers....instead he just let his daddy Din get captured like that?! C'mon man.

Thrawn definitely showing up in this last episode, question will be if Ezra and Sabine will also make an appearance. I hope Paz isn't dead, dude was like the most hardcore Mandalorian. Actually i'm almost certain he's not and I hope they will open the next episode showing someone approaching his body and it's either Sabine or Ezra.

As someone who didn't watch Rebels or any of the Clone Wars stuff either, it won't resonant with me and i feel like they should have shot some live action flashback scenes for ppl like me who didn't watch all that previous stuff.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just knew Mechagrogu was gonna use his force powers on Moff and his supertroopers....instead he just let his daddy Din get captured like that?! C'mon man.

Thrawn definitely showing up in this last episode, question will be if Ezra and Sabine will also make an appearance. I hope Paz isn't dead, dude was like the most hardcore Mandalorian. Actually i'm almost certain he's not and I hope they will open the next episode showing someone approaching his body and it's either Sabine or Ezra.

As someone who didn't watch Rebels or any of the Clone Wars stuff either, it won't resonant with me and i feel like they should have shot some live action flashback scenes for ppl like me who didn't watch all that previous stuff.
Paz is dead, my guy 🪦

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The Armorer being a spy would break my heart brehs :mjcry: it kinda makes no sense for her to be selling her people out after what we've seen from her in this series but the ep. called The Spies and all the focus on her this episode had me :lupe: :sadcam:

Favreau's ability to make different hilarious scenarios for Grogu is impressive as hell :russ:

Paz, breh survived way longer than I thought he would but still... :to:

Does the New Republic or Carson Teva's squadron make the save next episode? I also expect Thrawn to arrive and give Gideon the :ufdup:

the high magistrate giving mando don julio 1942 to welcome him back had me like :dead:
You know that shyt was high quality too cause Mando didn't even refuse it went :leon: oh shyt, thanks :myman:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This season is such a rollercoaster. Last episode was dope though :whoo:

Grogu and Mando outchea like

cy1pref9jkta1.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…I got so caught up in that ending (not realizing it was the ending) and then the credits came on…can’t wait til next week

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's definitely some dud episodes in The Clone Wars but the highs are unbelievably high. You have to watch the final four episodes of the series. It's a four part arc called "The Siege of Mandalore." Rebels doesn't have the filler of The Clone Wars. The highs are high but don't quite reach Clone Wars levels. Still great though.

I would definitely watch all of the episodes that Bo is in. She's in 9 episodes in The Clone Wars: S4E14, S5E14,15&16, S7E7,8,9,10&11

She's in two episodes of Rebels: S4E1&2

I think I might do this abbreviated viewing :yes:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
this intro to ep 7 is beautiful…slightly reminds me of blade runner
Yeah the 80's sci fi feel to some of the scenes/episodes has been pretty cool

Episode 6 was a ridiculous episode though, don't get me started.

Episode 7 redeemed itself with the action, can see them creating some spin off films involving a war between mandorlorians & the empire