The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a great episode. Paz went out like a g for real. Were those the same Emperial guards that were protecting Snoke when Rey pulled up in The Last Jedi?

Yea the Praetorian guards. I only remember because that trash movie was on TNT the other day. Dope design but the movie wasted them.
They came in like the Dudes from the Raid and murdered Paz so they got the juice now.

Moffs upgraded Beskar armor was fire. Would love to see him survive and have an imperial civil war between him and Thrawn

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Had to watch it again. :wow:

Grogu with the

grogu-ig-12.gif

yes-yas.gif

That was pure joy and elation from him like when Thor sees that he's fighting Hulk in Ragnarok.

yes-thor.gif

When Elia Kane informs Moff that Greef had help from the Mandalorians, Moff is not surprised. He doesn't even flinch. He does a little nod like he already knew what was up before he asked which Mandalorians were in cahoots. Then he was all surprised when he found out it was Bo and Din.
:jbhmm: It's tough to know with him cuz he's always in control except for that one time when Luke popped up and you could see the terror all over his face.

Gotta love Grogu standing up on his rock after Din stands up and says he and Grogu will go with Bo.

9f35cd6c0ece6d802088df40681f744ad68dea0f.gifv

All them standing up and saying "I will go" like

i-am-spartacus-its-me.gif

The Spies? :lupe:

PXL-20230413-034213424-2.jpg

Reasons why it could / couldn't be Axe Woves:
  • his dejected "I was here when it happened" response to Paz Vizla's "it's worse than I thought" upon seeing the destruction of Mandalore. Could be legit. Could be playing it up.
  • You can see the reverence he has for the Great Forge. Again, he's heartbroken with what "the heart of our civilization" has become since the bombings. He could be seeking revenge against Bo for this tho, knowing that she submitted to Moff and he still bombed the shyt outta the place.
  • He yells out that the ambushers are imperials and that they're wearing beskar.
  • Yes, he wanted to make a run for reinforcements, but he was unaware of the split in the ceiling to escape until Paz Vizla pointed it out.
Those are the marks of a good double cross. Every reason why it could be him can also be argued in favor of him being a good guy.

Them praetorian guards said

U6XW.gif

Txq7.gif

:francis:

Din executed that one goom with three shots to the head after he took him down like a Mandalorian John Wick. :blessed:

They ran outta there without Din's jetpack, blaster and gauntlet with the whistling birds. Is Grogu gonna get em back and be popping them bytches off next week in The Rescue Pt. II? :banderas:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
because Gus has dirt on her related to Death Watch and the Shadow Collective...

Her horned helmet and the armor has always pointed in one direction...

Rook Kast
idk. I’m never watched the cartoon.

The armorer claimed they survived the purge by being on the moon and a quick google of that character you mentioned said she participated in the purge. Could be lying.

I don’t know what the horn design means. Moff put it on his helmet but I don’t think he is a Maul devotee

Code

Banned
Daps
Best episode of the season. Grogu in the IG-12 suit :russ: The GOAT Giancarlo :salute: Paz Visla went out like a boss :salute: I wonder who the Mandalorian spy is :lupe:

Best episode of the SHOW

Crazy that it came after the lizzo bullshyt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If Woves ends up being some type of mole then maybe they move Koska Reeves (Sasha Banks) to Bo's right hand. I noticed she's been on the front line in all the camera shots and they've started to give her more dialogue.
Fixed, but yeah i agree.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
idk. I’m never watched the cartoon.

The armorer claimed they survived the purge by being on the moon and a quick google of that character you mentioned said she participated in the purge. Could be lying.

I don’t know what the horn design means. Moff put it on his helmet but I don’t think he is a Maul devotee
She'd obviously be lying if she was a spy...

She responded oddly quick to that Death Watch name drop and note how the camera pans in on her when Bo is talking about the deal she made with Gus...

If she participated in the purge and Gus knows that, that's all the ammunition he needs to turn her...He may have also offered her safe passage for her clan just like he did Bo...Remember they spent most this season on a planet being attacked daily by dinosaurs... :yeshrug: