The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
The episode was called spies. Who is the other spy?

The Armorer? Why not just kill Din instead of capturing him?

Money gotta be on Axe Woves. He was in charge of Bo's fleet. He's been a gun for hire. He had been to the Great Forge and led the battalion into the trap. When shyt got hairy, he conveniently escaped and made his way to the other Mandos who were too weak to fight. Now these mandofukkas are in trouble too. Unless it's all a misdirect. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Money gotta be on Axe Woves. He was in charge of Bo's fleet. He's been a gun for hire. He had been to the Great Forge and led the battalion into the trap. When shyt got hairy, he conveniently escaped and made his way to the other Mandos who were to weak too fight. Now these mandofukkas are in trouble too. Unless it's all a misdirect. :jbhmm:

Didn't he free Darth Gus as well?

Only other possible option is the armourer chick but it doesn't make sense.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Nah. The Death Troopers have beskar armor.

How could Moff forge beskar?I thought it was a specialized skill set….

It might be this Thrawn dude got a spy Mandalorian. His magistrate had a beskar spear. He might be setting Moff up.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

The armorer does make sense if you watched Rebels plus who else can make full beskar armor which Gus is wearing?

Only one set of Mandos had red armor and horned helmets...Both her and Gus have red armor and horned helmets...

they were all loyal to Darth Maul who is dead in this timeline, he was killed by Obi-Wan...

Last edited:

Avisible Man

Daps

Nah. The Death Troopers have beskar armor.

How could Moff forge beskar?I thought it was a specialized skill set….

Moff said that, "thanks to [the Mandalorian's] planet's rich resources, he has created the next generation dark trooper suit, forged from beskar alloy. And the most impressive improvement is that it has him in it. You see every society has something to offer. The Cloners, the Jedi and even the Mandalorians. By aggregating the best of each, he will create an army that will bring order to the Galaxy."

So maybe it is possible that the Armorer is a double crosser. She's got the spikes on her helmet. Moff Gideon had spikes on his helmet too. You know who else had spikes on their helmets? The Mauldalorians, the Mandalorians who served Darth Maul when he became Mandalar.

We know that the Armorer believes in prophecy and the creed. Maybe she was loyal to the fact that Darth Maul was the rightful Mandalar, which, by extension, would make Moff Gideon the rightful ruler, since he defeated Bo when she was Mandalar by getting her to submit.

Maybe it's all been part of an elaborate ruse by the Armorer to restore order to Mandalore. I don't know. I thought he had Dr. Pershing and other empires scientists working on forging that s*** for him to make the dark troopers.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Moff said that, "thanks to [the Mandalorian's] planet's rich resources, he has created the next generation dark trooper suit, forged from beskar. And the most impressive improvement is that it has him in it. You see every society has something to offer. The Cloners, the Jedi and even the Mandalorians. By aggregating the best of each, he will create an army that will bring order to the Galaxy."

So maybe it is possible that the Armorer is a double crosser. She's got the spikes on her helmet. Moff Gideon had spikes on his helmet too. You know who else had spikes on their helmets? The Mauldalorians, the Mandalorians who served Darth Maul when he became Mandalar.

We know that the Armorer believes in prophecy and the creed. Maybe she was loyal to the fact that Darth Maul was the rightful Mandalar, which, by extension, would make Moff Gideon the rightful ruler, since he defeated Bo when she was Mandalar by getting her to submit.

Maybe it's all been part of an elaborate ruse by the Armorer to restore order to Mandalore. I don't know. I thought he had Dr. Pershing and other empires scientists working on forging that s*** for him to make the dark troopers.
Yeah all signs point to her but I don’t think she’s working for Moff. I just don’t see what she gains from following the guy who destroyed the forge and chased them off Mandalore. It’s gotta be Thrawn.

That line about the darksaber and honor might apply to her as well. I think her betrayal is what will free the Children of the Watch from following the cult and fully embrace Bo as leader.

edit: Moff seemed genuinely shocked about Mando factions teaming up and Mandos saving Navarro. That doesn’t seem like he’s in control.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why couldn't they have made the whole season this caliber? :why:

Less side missions and more focus on story is all they had to do.

I'm not trying to hear that the Armorer is a double agent. That ain't the way.

I thought Paz would've had a bomb on him to self destruct and take those imperial guards out. He had to stay and fight because Bo Katan didn't cut a hole big enough for him to fit through :beli:

They better show Thrawn and not wait for Ahsoka.

Avisible Man

Daps
:mjcry: rip to a real one

Should I just skip clone wars and go to rebels? I’m on like s2 of clone wars but haven’t been able to really get into it.

There's definitely some dud episodes in The Clone Wars but the highs are unbelievably high. You have to watch the final four episodes of the series. It's a four part arc called "The Siege of Mandalore." Rebels doesn't have the filler of The Clone Wars. The highs are high but don't quite reach Clone Wars levels. Still great though.

I would definitely watch all of the episodes that Bo is in. She's in 9 episodes in The Clone Wars: S4E14, S5E14,15&16, S7E7,8,9,10&11

She's in two episodes of Rebels: S4E1&2

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:mjcry: rip to a real one

Should I just skip clone wars and go to rebels? I’m on like s2 of clone wars but haven’t been able to really get into it.
It starts slow skip to episode 13 of season 2 i think that's when the mandalore arc starts.
Even on Rebels there is a Mandalorian but not all episodes are about mandalore. And it also starts slow, Just read the episode descriptions and if it says anything related to mandalore watch it. Thats the best advice i can give you if you not into it. Once those series start picking up the pace it goes crazy. It took me various tries to really get into it.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yeah all signs point to her but I don’t think she’s working for Moff. I just don’t see what she gains from following the guy who destroyed the forge and chased them off Mandalore. It’s gotta be Thrawn.

That line about the darksaber and honor might apply to her as well. I think her betrayal is what will free the Children of the Watch from following the cult and fully embrace Bo as leader.

edit: Moff seemed genuinely shocked about Mando factions teaming up and Mandos saving Navarro. That doesn’t seem like he’s in control.
because Gus has dirt on her related to Death Watch and the Shadow Collective...

Her horned helmet and the armor has always pointed in one direction...

Rook Kast

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Paz went out like a Spartan on Reach ☹️

Grogu and that 'Yes, Yes, Yes'... started to annoy me

Wait, is that Hux senior? 😧

They're knocking it out of the park with the costume designs this season