The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Grogu got him a mech suit :whoo:and Moff Gideon got backup and new armor :birdman:

Mandalorian's are great fighters, but don't seem to bright. They stay getting messed up by creatures :skip:. The big alligator in the opening, the flying one that stole Paz's son and now the one that took out the ship.

Paz went out like a G :ehh:. Will miss him for simply standing out among all the Mandalorian's because of his height and big laser gun. The Armorer looks different and Mando has the shiniest armor.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I swear episodes 7+8 always slap in each season and next episode looks to follow up.

Tho giving Grogu IG-12 feels like a recipe for disaster for Din :mjlol:. Casuals gonna love mecha Grogu.

I just got a feeling if one of those Mandalorians on that ship are helping the Moff Gideon. Considering they lead them directly to where Moff wanted them. Just feels way too planned out. Plus could he be a former mandalorian? He just feels to know too much of their history and habits compared to most imperials where maybe that could be the case.

Moff really doesn't give a fukk about promises. Bombed Mandalore and got the Dark Saber in one fell swoop.

Rip to the Big guy tho :mjcry: . He fought with honor from beginning to end. Next episode about to be amazing :blessed:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So is this new batch of Emperial Mandalorians the same squad that served under Gar Saxon who also served under Darth Maul?

Same uniforms.

Moff Gideon is now wearing a similar helmet to Gar Saxon’s.

The big guy (Paz Visla) who sacrificed himself was related to Pre Visla, who lost to Darth Maul during the clone wars.

Good episode, but this has to be confusing to the casual fan.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Grogu sitting on IG 12's now :wow:

No :ufdup: No :ufdup: Yes :mjgrin:

Visla went out like a G, :mjcry:

Moff Gustavo is really out here too :lupe:

He's even got a squad of Bandululorians :hhh:

I need to see how real shyt gets when they bring the Mythosaur out of the bushes.

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Great episode. Moff pulled up on the council on his bs like :ufdup:you keep pumping up Thrawn but where is this nikka :unimpressed:

Really led the mandalorians into trap that was telegraphed as hell lol Bo may be a good leader but military commander she is not :mjlol:

Paz went out like a true G. This is the way :salute:
I expect next week episode to be a hour of straight piff