The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It makes sense to me to expand this show beyond Din and Grogu. The first seasons were just Lone Wolf and Cub in a galaxy far far away.

But when you start adding in characters like Luke and Asoka it becomes more than that.

I don't think they've fell off as much as people are saying. But if Jon and Kathleen have creative differences on direction then it does need to be fixed.

Don't want this shyt ending up like Heroes or the X-Files towards the end :russ:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it was reported during filming of season 2 Pascal walked off the set because he wanted to show his face more and Favreau was like nah, that's not the character...Gina Carano later confirmed this...

Pascal is only doing the voice, that is a stunt man full time in the suit now...

This was proven false long ago.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
just noticed bo katan a true PAWG…nice ass…dismissible face lmao

*edit*

actually the actress doesn’t look bad…her face just looks harsher on the show I guess
She ugly breh

Haven't seen a white girl with a more punchable face (no domestic :whoa: ) on camera since andrea from walking dead

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
She ugly breh

Haven't seen a white girl with a more punchable face (no domestic :whoa: ) on camera since andrea from walking dead

Looks like Mike beat u to the punch 21 years ago. :skip:

tumblr_oaxoo8l2Hx1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Yea it was reported during filming of season 2 Pascal walked off the set because he wanted to show his face more and Favreau was like nah, that's not the character...Gina Carano later confirmed this...

Pascal is only doing the voice, that is a stunt man full time in the suit now...

:ohhh: no wonder lateef crowder name is all in the credits this season. A breh is the real Mandalorian

MV5BNmIxMmNlNDQtNmZkYS00MjdiLWJiODUtNGQzOTAyMDYyNjY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MDY5NzI@._V1_.jpg

1tdkky.gif

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So on Lizzo's planet they actually defunded the police?

SW is against SJW's?

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Were those Purge Troopers with those purple batons like in Fallen Order that turned Paz Vizla into Past Vizla? Beskar penetrating batons :damn:

Grogu really be making the most of his screen time. Operating IG-12 like he's one of those lil Arquillians from Men in Black. No! No! No! Yes! Yes! :dead: Very clever way to get him to speak. :ehh: Lil bro was out joyriding, knocking off street vendors. :banderas:

grogu-baby-yoda.gif

bcf649fefde5a478dbb34fb40cfd05a7ce4bf9e6.gifv

And he gets to play the peacekeeper between the two warring factions. Taking what Bo said to heart about their people being torn apart by their own self division. Nope. My bad. No! No! No! No! Not on Grogu's watch. Even got his little Mandalorian head nod down. :obama:

05249318b8aa335111c58d6b22841fe4086e0331.gifv

I did not like Bo referring to him as Din's "apprentice" though. She should know better. Unless he's graduated from foundling. But I feel like that would've been mentioned. Also didn't like Grogu sitting on her lap in her ship. What the fukk is going on? Is there nothing sacred anymore? :what:

You knew Moff Gideon meant business when he showed up without the mustache and the semi-waves. I guarantee you he was shooting this and The Boys at the same time cuz that's exactly how he looks as Stan Edgar. I don't know if there's anyone better using pregnant pauses than Giancarlo. He knows how to draw the audience in, project authority and command respect.

Was that hologram Mike Myers in that secret Empire Council meeting? The bald dude?

The Mandos taking the fleet across the stars (one of the great Star Wars songs) to take Mandalore, with the music swelling, was reminiscent of Daenerys sailing across the Narrow Sea, ready to take the Westeros.

gameofthrones-daenerys.gif

game-of-thrones-boat.gif

I fear Grogu taming the Mythosaur and riding it with Bo-Katan or that broad riding dolo, to save Din. I'ma need many Mandos to see him do it so they know it wasn't her. Don't you do it, Favreau. Don't you fukkin do it. :ufdup:

Last edited: