The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
This guy(he's got a phd in something I forgot lol) has an interesting take on this season. I do kind of feel I was baited and switched

He’s absolutely correct. If this was the plan all along, you should’ve just made it a Bo Katan series from the start. That they would handle their flagship show and most popular characters (Djarin and Grogu) this way is not only stunning…but flat out stupid.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you're looking for a reason for why this season is so trash, rumors been floating around for a minute Favreau has given up due to Kennedy's meddling and the beef with Pascal and is just collecting a check...

The Pascal beef has been widely reported, that is legit and so it makes sense why Bo Katan is the focus this season...
If any of the Kennedy shyt is true (which I'll confidently bet most of it is), how the fukk is she still employed? :what:

Everything she touches turns to shyt...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're looking for a reason for why this season is so trash, rumors been floating around for a minute Favreau has given up due to Kennedy's meddling and the beef with Pascal and is just collecting a check...

If any of this shyt is true (which I'll confidently bet most of it is), how the fukk is she still employed? :what:

Money talks not angry fans
:ufdup:

Yall may have sway over warner brothers but not Disney

Start protesting with yout wallets

That is what Disney cares about.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
just noticed bo katan a true PAWG…nice ass…dismissible face lmao

*edit*

actually the actress doesn’t look bad…her face just looks harsher on the show I guess

each time she come's on , I always examine the thighs and ass area to see what I can see or examine the shape of the aas :snoop: booty is more important than wotta

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

The Pascal beef has been widely reported, that is legit and so it makes sense why Bo Katan is the focus this season...
If any of the Kennedy shyt is true (which I'll confidently bet most of it is), how the fukk is she still employed? :what:

Hold up Fav and Pascal have issues???:gucci:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hold up Fav and Pascal have issues???:gucci:
Yea it was reported during filming of season 2 Pascal walked off the set because he wanted to show his face more and Favreau was like nah, that's not the character...Gina Carano later confirmed this...

Pascal is only doing the voice, that is a stunt man full time in the suit now...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea it was reported during filming of season 2 Pascal walked off the set because he wanted to show his face more and Favreau was like nah, that's not the character...Gina Carano later confirmed this...

Pascal is only doing the voice, that is a stunt man full time in the suit now...
I do remember this but that is legitimately not Mando:snoop:Fam why is it such a big deal to wear a damn helmet when filming? It's not like people don't know it's Pedro bruh:what:All this drama for what?? Just make this shyt the Bo show at this point:snoop::mjlol::mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That’s stupid

Like I wish certain actors wouldn’t be so vein with it. Know what you sign up for and commit to it.

No one here to see Pascal we want Mando.

Plus it sounds like an easy check.

No one wanna see Vader without the masks, Cobra Commander without the mask. And they better not take the mask off Dr DOOM once he puts it on.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

Its official he's getting pushed out:snoop:

"I think now with Bo possessing the Darksaber, I know that there was a lot of expectations that might have shifted both in terms of what it meant for Din Djarin, but also for Bo and what does it mean?," he continued.

"Who is the Mandalorian at this point? And so I think it could be anyone. And I think that's what they're trying to define in many ways, is what does that mean to be Mandalorian?"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its official he's getting pushed out:snoop:

"I think now with Bo possessing the Darksaber, I know that there was a lot of expectations that might have shifted both in terms of what it meant for Din Djarin, but also for Bo and what does it mean?," he continued.

"Who is the Mandalorian at this point? And so I think it could be anyone. And I think that's what they're trying to define in many ways, is what does that mean to be Mandalorian?"

looks like folks in here weren’t out of order for questioning the path this season has taken and sensing something was wrong with the lack of direction

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
wait what :pachaha:

Resurrect IG-11 and have him become The Mando, that'll teach Din Djarin a lesson or three about acceptance :ehh: