The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
What is with Disney's hard on with women leading/being front and center/running shyt?! They couldn't let Din have it huh....and the way she got the dark saber without having to have the trial by combat, weak as hell. I feel like ppl gonna be mad about that shyt because they create these rules in these stories only to neglect them later on. "She defeated the enemy that defeated me so she's the owner now right? RIGHT??" Ok then. Oh and i also chuckled at her "Mandalorians stronger together" line, straight out of Planet of the Apes.

Anyway outside of that i found this episode of CSI: Droid to be rather entertaining....when Grogu did that flip i laughed for a good minute straight had to pause and rewind that part...

Din: He doesn't take kindly to strangers.
Royal Lizzo: *shakes fish nibblet at Grogu*
Grogu: but i definitely take kindly to food...*force flip*
Me: :krs::mjlol::bryan:

Also her rubbing Grogu's head and when he waved goodbye to her...which btw is the first time he's waved goodbye to someone if i'm not mistaken? Grogu racking up the titles...Jedi...Mandalorian...Knight of the Ancient Order of Independent Regencies, whatever that is lol

Overall this episode was cute and fun, light and funny with a splash of oh yea lets reinstall Bo as the head of this fleet and as the ruler of Mandalore while we at it with the last 5 minutes of the episode.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The tones were wild this week - it started off feeling like a live-action version of the cartoons and turned into a neo-noir space mystery :leon:

The guest stars :ehh:

Qweel's mandem still respecting the name. :salute: I have spoken.

Mercedes back :obama: whoever is repping her is doing a good job with their timing.

Grogu got a cert! :gladbron:

way-to-go-dave-chappelle.gif

Back to Mandalore we go then. Gideon :ufdup:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Kind of filler but eh it was entertaining.

When Din said "I have spoken" :blessed:

Also him just kicking droids and biasness when they were interrogating the droid at the bar had me :dead:

Din with the she beat the enemy who beat me. :skip: Why did he wait till right then to mention that to her.

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
What is with Disney's hard on with women leading/being front and center/running shyt?! They couldn't let Din have it huh....and the way she got the dark saber without having to have the trial by combat, weak as hell. I feel like ppl gonna be mad about that shyt because they create these rules in these stories only to neglect them later on. "She defeated the enemy that defeated me so she's the owner now right? RIGHT??" Ok then. Oh and i also chuckled at her "Mandalorians stronger together" line, straight out of Planet of the Apes.

Anyway outside of that i found this episode of CSI: Droid to be rather entertaining....when Grogu did that flip i laughed for a good minute straight had to pause and rewind that part...

Din: He doesn't take kindly to strangers.
Royal Lizzo: *shakes fish nibblet at Grogu*
Grogu: but i definitely take kindly to food...*force flip*
Me: :krs::mjlol::bryan:

Also her rubbing Grogu's head and when he waved goodbye to her...which btw is the first time he's waved goodbye to someone if i'm not mistaken? Grogu racking up the titles...Jedi...Mandalorian...Knight of the Ancient Order of Independent Regencies, whatever that is lol

Overall this episode was cute and fun, light and funny with a splash of oh yea lets reinstall Bo as the head of this fleet and as the ruler of Mandalore while we at it with the last 5 minutes of the episode.
Lol na he been on that shyt since episode 1 when they left the crazy white lady that fixes Din ship (forgot her name :mjlol: )

This was a cool episode that showed there's more than just imperial fukkery going on and also a way to further the plotline. Now do they all meet up on mandalore or Greef's planet?
Also Din was on his :mjpls: shyt with the droids had me and Bo like :whoa:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Weird to still be doing fetch quest this late in the season.

I now see how ideologue is the theme of this season. Everyone on all sides are following these superstitions and codes to the point of ruin.

I guess the Empire and Vader were holding things together better.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jack Black: I hope you like secretions :picard:

also Jack Black: Weapons and Armor are a part of culture right?

Din: Yes

Jack Black: See where we're going with this??

man whyyyyy? That aint star wars

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
That fish breakup scene was hilarious

Black droids 😳

More Guardians of The Galaxy vibes than Lando's Cloud City

I hope you like secretions :dame:

Of course Lizzo is here. The Jabba mentions are already trending

Doc!! 😳

Droids malfunctioning like it's Robocop 2

I have spoken 😳

Disney making sure no sets go to waste this season

When i hear M'lord, M'lady...i think of Max Payne

For a filler ep, there was a lot of star power

How is that breh Mando growing those long locs wearing that helmet?

That Mando she was fighting looks like a Jango clone

She got the blade back on a technicality. So...you only need to watch the last 5mins of this show to advance the plot :unimpressed:

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This was a Disney episode. This is the Mandalorian. Not the Bo Katan show. Grogu should have stayed with Luke. Mando just giving up the dark saber on some we support women bullshyt. Smh I wont be watching it again. Edit: And remember when Mando had that gunslinger vibe like a lone ranger warrior? They done made my nikka a stay home dad

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Earlier in the season when that robot monster had mando restrained and bo saved his ass, i was thinkin "the robot defeated mando, and bo defeated mando...shouldnt she deserve to blade" glad my stupid thought wasnt just nonsense.

And why does jack black always do that weird eyeball shyt in every role he plays?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
This was a Disney episode. This is the Mandalorian. Not the Bo Katan show. Grogu should have stayed with Luke. Mando just giving up the dark saber on some we support women bullshyt. Smh I wont be watching it again. Edit: And remember when Mando had that gunslinger vibe like a long ranger warrior? They done made my nikka a stay home dad
You most definatly will watch again with your lying ass

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Ep. was meh and felt like an unneeded video game side quest until they linked up with the merc mandos. Saber changing hands made sense to me technically under the rules.