The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I have no issue with the episodic nature of this show but having a real "show premiere" like ep. 5 felt :banderas:

Marked out like a mofo for Zeb :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
By the way, is there any more lore regarding the Armorer? If this bytch dies who the fukk is in charge of giving Mandos their gear? :damn: she's their priest and their contact. Maybe she makes Grogu next in line for the job :ohhh: :heh:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Bo-Katan a three time loser. She the Stannis Baratheon of Mandalore. Skilled fighter. Thinks she should rule by blood right. But Stannis couldn't get the job done and Bo-Katan has failed at every turn. Oh yeah and we ain't forget that you was a domestic terrorist with the Death Watch. :ufdup: You thought she was dejected when Din rolled up with Moff Gideon and the Darksaber in tow. Imagine how she was going to look when she sees Grogu taming the Mythosaur. :banderas:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are only 100 odd people on the entire planet?
No planetary defense?

Why am I just noticing how dangerously underpopulated (c) Apu this place is?

What you saw was what the budget allowed:hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They got the look of Zeb just right.

8-F13822-E-80-DE-40-DD-A7-BB-86705-E2-F422-E.jpg

looks like bill burr

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Bryce Dallass Howard back in the director's chair to restore the feeling. :banderas: This was a great episode.

We got Jack Black in this bytch...with a black bytch? (no :mjpls: just wordplay)

Grogu force flipping into Lizzo's arms to eat sardines? :bryan:

"They had me at battle droids." :skip: Knew that line was coming.

Wait, we got clankers, too? :lupe:
Oh shyt, Christopher Lloyd :mindblown:

Ugnaughts? You will listen to Din Djarin, friend of Kuiil. :ufdup: He has spoken. :blessed:

That rogue battle droids was on the run like Sunny in iRobot. Same chase sequence and everything.

"Count Doku was a visionary. He was cut short in his prime." :damn:

Are you fukking kidding me? That geriatric fukk was like 80 when he got chopped down. :dead:

Grogu watching that challenge like :leon:

I read an article a couple of weeks ago where the author used the exact logic that Din used to justify Bo-Katan being the rightful owner of the Darksaber. That dude was getting clowned in the comments.

We know that logic is bullshyt. We also know those Mandos were loyal to Bo and think Din a zealot. Now that he tells them a little story about how she is technically / tangentially / transitively the owner of the Darksaber, they back on her side. They were just never gonna follow Din. But Bo's speech was very clearly foreshadowing Din's and by extension, Grogu's, future as leaders. This lil nikka was just knighted. Mandalorian blood may not flow in their veins but they every bit the Mandalorians u mothafukkas are and more cuz

main-qimg-ae5474aea494e20912cf75bf8991011f-lq

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
CGI continues to be one of the most impressive things about this season.

Mando really don't fukk with droids :skip:

Cool seeing Sasha Banks/Mercedes Monet again. Not many lines for her though.

Bo Katan really seems to be in prime position to take back Mandalore :ehh: