The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This was a Disney episode. This is the Mandalorian. Not the Bo Katan show. Grogu should have stayed with Luke. Mando just giving up the dark saber on some we support women bullshyt. Smh I wont be watching it again. Edit: And remember when Mando had that gunslinger vibe like a lone ranger warrior? They done made my nikka a stay home dad
:what:

He literally tried to give it to her the second he got it from Gideon last season and hasn’t taken the time to train with it despite everyone telling him how to do it.

He cares about Mandalorians. The Armour told him she can unite the tribes so he’s helping and following orders.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

The dark saber chose Sabine and Sabine GAVE IT to Bo. Bo did not beat Sabine in combat. I don't understand this new rule. We've already seen Ashoka and Zeb so now we need Sabine to come claim her saber and go with them to find Ezra

I read somewhere these rules are just superstitions of Mandalorians. Just like the no removing helmets was a thing in ancient Mandalore and the Children of the Watch.

Winning it in combats makes you legit. Just picking it up or gifting it doesn’t mean as much, not that it can’t happen.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They decided to go all out on the celeb cameos in this episode. Jack Black, Lizzo, and Christopher Lloyd. Also, Sasha Banks (I didn't watch the previous 2 seasons).

Anyway, I liked the episode (though, it was mostly filler). The droids were like :mjpls: when Din and Bo walked into that bar :laugh:

I wonder what's going to happen when Bo finds out what her crew was doing out in the galaxy as mercenaries. Fukkery is afoot :lupe:

Last edited:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I think I would have liked this episode more if it was put earlier in the series, like maybe replacing ep 3, but this ep felt like straight filler tbh. Nothing really happened story and plot wise until the last 10mins. Even then for a filler ep, its still 20 mins of exposition until they actually do anything. I found myself looking at my phone most of the time. It was a drag.
The cameos were a mixed bag as well that I think sufferrd from the episode placement. Plus Lizzo’s line delivery wasnt that good, lets be real :francis:

The momentun has just be so uneven this season and I feel like its mostly just all setup until the next season. 2/5

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
good episode. good world building.

i have spoken
full

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
They decided to go all out on the celeb cameos in this episode. Jack Black, Lizzo, and Christopher Lloyd. Also, Sasha Banks (I didn't watch the previous 2 seasons).

Anyway, I liked the episode (though, it was mostly filler). The droids were like :mjpls: when Din and Bo walked into that bar :laugh:

I wonder what's going to happen when Bo finds out what her crew was doing out in the galaxy as mercenaries. Fukkery is afoot :lupe:
That droid bar definitely had big :mjpls: vibes

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

It's like they decided to emulate the Ed Sheeran stupidity in Game of Thrones that nobody asked for, and dialed up the cornball levels to 12. That and the forced omg-but-I-love-you-soooo-much farce early on in the episode had me checking to see if this was written by Taika Waititi.

Plumbing the depths of bad fan fiction with this one.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was laughing at the detective shyt, they had a whole droid morgue and Bo and Din start combing over the body :mjlol:

It's little things like that where I've enjoyed the season the most. Honestly, the best scene of the whole season for me is ol' dude from the Republic investigating the prison transport ship that Gideon broke out. I was :ohhh:

Also... now that she's back let's get Mercedes some more lines and screen time :myman:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
A bullshyt ass celebrity cameo filler side quest for the 6th ep of 8 ep season... :dahell:

The whole palace scene looked like a scene straight out of Willy Wonkas Chocolate factory with Lizzo obese ass looking like that violet white girl after she ate the gobstopper...

This ain't no Mandalorian season 3, this is Bo Katan season 1 featuring Din Djarin and Grogu...Mando following her around taking orders like a white blonde girls pet Chihuahua and SMH @ her getting the saber back on a technicality, that's lame as fukk...

This has easily been the worst season of the series, they got two episodes left, they better end this shyt on a high note with Thrawn/Sabine/Ahsoka or Disney SW shows gon be as dead as Disney SW films...You can't find a worst managed franchise than SW right now, for the life of me I do not understand how KK and her klan are still employed...These shows gave her a second life line after the sequel trilogy disaster and its been major flop after major flop since Book of Boba...Every single show been trash or mid with the exception of Andor which I can't speak on because I didn't watch it and have no intentions to...