The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
The Mandalorians are supposed to be the Navy SEALs of the galaxy. They supposed to be deadly in the air and on land. So how in the hell are they getting "boxed in" in the courtyard when they have jetpacks on they backs? :why: Jetpacks they used to drop outta Bo-Katan's ship? :comeon: Is Obi-Wan the Only-One who is allowed to have the high ground? :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
ZEB THE GAWD!!!!!!
UKVu0t8.gif

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Bo Katans tribe that abandoned her probably

Why do you say this? I don't think its them. He wiped out their race, planet, and stole their weapon. I mean they could have broke him out to kill him but I don't see where they'd go with that. They also have been implying that the buff Ruby Rose chick has been getting her orders from him while working inside of the New Republic.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why do you say this? I don't think its them. He wiped out their race, planet, and stole their weapon. I mean they could have broke him out to kill him but I don't see where they'd go with that. They also have been implying that the buff Ruby Rose chick has been getting her orders from him while working inside of the New Republic.
Bo said her people left her and took to space to become mercenaries and hired guns. They lost respect for her because she lost the Dark saber again. Buff Ruby Rose is definitely up to no good and they could be framing the mandalorians but the mandalorians could have also been hired to do it.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Bo said her people left her and took to space to become mercenaries and hired guns. They lost respect for her because she lost the Dark saber again. Buff Ruby Rose is definitely up to no good and they could be framing the mandalorians but the mandalorians could have also been hired to do it.

Maybe, but I don't think so. They did leave her because of the Dark Saber but he was the man that originally stole it. He also destroyed their race and planet. I think that's too big of a turn for them to help him out for any amount of money. I do hope we get to see Mercedes(Sasha Banks) again.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And I feel dumb as hell didn’t know Tim meadows was Michigan born and bred. A highland park nikka :wow:

And I guess the nikkas that shyt on episode 3 bout to have some crow to eat soon :mjgrin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The Mandalorians are supposed to be the Navy SEALs of the galaxy. They supposed to be deadly in the air and on land. So how in the hell are they getting "boxed in" in the courtyard when they have jetpacks on they backs? :why: Jetpacks they used to drop outta Bo-Katan's ship? :comeon: Is Obi-Wan the Only-One who is allowed to have the high ground? :dead:
them hovering above all their cover in plain sight would just make them easier targets :mjlol: