The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My only question why didn't they already have their guns out? They're out there having track and field day with the foundlings when they live on Space Jurassic Park :dahell: They already said this happened before and they killed the kid:russ:

I enjoyed the episode though. Was really fun the flashback and the rescue scene were very well done.
Low key they are some dumb asses.

Gator already rolled up on y’all and bodied y’all on some drive by shyt. Apparently a kid (at minimum one) already died by that big ass pterodactyl and y’all out there slap boxing and get rolled up on again??

It’s just hilarious to me they out there on the water edge again knowing they can get clapped up in a second like last time :mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key they are some dumb asses.

Gator already rolled up on y’all and bodied y’all on some drive by shyt. Apparently a kid (at minimum one) already died by that big ass pterodactyl and y’all out there slap boxing and get rolled up on again??

It’s just hilarious to me they out there on the water edge again knowing they can get clapped up in a second like last time :mjlol:

Is this the way?

:jbhmm:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
damn…sad to hear…especially glad for his appearance tho as a jedi in mando considering this…shyt give breh a mini-series
Yes let's saturate the market even more :troll:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
So what exactly is the main goal now? I thought it was going to be Mando redeeming himself but that was done in the first 2 eps. All ep 4 was is just mandolorians hanging out tbh. It wasnt a good episode for me.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
So what exactly is the main goal now? I thought it was going to be Mando redeeming himself but that was done in the first 2 eps. All ep 4 was is just mandolorians hanging out tbh. It wasnt a good episode for me.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

They're setting Bo Katan up to be a bad ass leader of the covert. At some point she's gonna have to fight Mando for the dark sabre and win.

That said, it ain't Gilroy writing it. This show and these characters don't have that type of grit.

So they have to bring in a "Big Bad" at some point, so that they can have a 3rd party for Bo Katan, Mando, Grogu, and the rest of the crew to shoot at.

"We must put aside our differences and unite against a common enemy".

I'm not sure how the mind erasing scene connects with the rest of the plot though.

Right now, the show is spinning it's wheels, and it can easily become as bad as Boba Fett.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

They're setting Bo Katan up to be a bad ass leader of the covert. At some point she's gonna have to fight Mando for the dark sabre and win.

That said, it ain't Gilroy writing it. This show and these characters don't have that type of grit.

So they have to bring in a "Big Bad" at some point, so that they can have a 3rd party for Bo Katan, Mando, Grogu, and the rest of the crew to shoot at.

"We must put aside our differences and unite against a common enemy".

I'm not sure how the mind erasing scene connects with the rest of the plot though.

Right now, the show is spinning it's wheels, and it can easily become as bad as Boba Fett.

They seem to be also exploring cloning of force sensitive beings. The episode before this last one brought the doctor back that was helping Gideon detect "M counts" in DNA samples. Overall I think the main goal is to really flesh out Mandalorian culture more through Grogu and Bo Katan being indoctrinated into the tribe

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I like the characters and action enough that I can pretty much just enjoy the ride and these one-off adventures each ep…I only had an issue with ep 3 cuz I didn’t like the idea of spending almost an entire episode on a minor character just to essentially “kill” him off (unless it’s possible for him to recover from a mind wipe)…but it is difficult to ascertain what’s the driving point for them at this point/season