Queens,NY
336773136_594874755895406_3663414702209711765_n.jpg

:bryan: :mjgrin:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've liked every single episode of this entire series. This season is no different. It being only 8 episodes per season keeps everything tight, short and sweet. Like we are already halfway past Season 3. I really hope they eventually make a film out of this show. They are clearly setting Grogu up to be the next "Yoda/Jedi Master" character down the line with his Jedi and Mandalorian training. "Book of Boba Fett" wasn't as good but still connected well to this show. Also happy for Admed Best. The Star Wars Fanatics obsessing over Jar Jar felt that ether last night. I think an Order 66 spin off show could work because every flashback from that period was fire.

Fr53M5aakAAHEAZ

Fr6OLahWAAI4_GX

Last edited:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Grogo can live to be a 1000. a human can live to be 100. so for him 50 years old is = 5 years old in human years . at least thats how i figure it.
but at 5 years he should be able to communicate,
he wouldn't have shyt worth saying but he would know words. :manny:

he comes off like a baby at times, and at other time like a 5 year old.
he know what ppl is saying he just dont feel like talking back to them, he riding out the infant clout til the wheels fall off.
in the challenge when Mando told him to get right and clap up his opponent he immediately got to it - 3 piece combo

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've liked every single episode of this entire series. This season is no different. It being only 8 episodes per season keeps everything tight, short and sweet. Like we are already halfway past Season 3. I really hope they eventually make a film out of this show. They are clearly setting Grogu up to be the next "Yoda/Jedi Master" character down the line with his Jedi and Mandalorian training. "Book of Boba Fett" wasn't as good but still connected well to this show. Also happy for Admed Best. The Star Wars Fanatics obsessing over Jar Jar felt that ether last night. I think an Order 66 spin off show could work because every flashback from that period was fire.

Fr53M5aakAAHEAZ
I've had enough of order 66 flahbacks. every time they do it, another jedi survives the massacre. after a certain point i'm gonna start wondering why out of 100s of jedi still alive, only Obi wan helps the rebellion take down the empire in the og trilogy?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've had enough of order 66 flahbacks. every time they do it, another jedi survives the massacre. after a certain point i'm gonna start wondering why out of 100s of jedi still alive, only Obi wan helps the rebellion take down the empire in the og trilogy?

Remember Order 66 happen when Luke and Leia were babies. So that's like 17 years of the Empire/Vader Jedi Hunting and Obi hiding and Yoda in Exile by the time we get to "A New Hope". That's a long period. All the Jedi were not killed when Order 66 happen. Many went into hiding and undercover.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Remember Order 66 happen when Luke and Leia were babies. So that's like 17 years of the Empire/Vader Jedi Hunting and Obi hiding and Yoda in Exile by the time we get to "A New Hope". That's a long period. All the Jedi were not killed when Order 66 happen. Many went into hiding and undercover.
why go into hiding at all? seem like the only lost 10 jedi during order 66 at this point.
mace and his dudes, plo koon :mjpls:and them 4 or 5 generals in the betrayal montage.
thats like 10 losses and everybody somehow made it out.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Fr53M5aakAAHEAZ

Fr6OLahWAAI4_GX
I’m legit happy for this guy. What a fukkin redemption after the nerds had him almost kill himself.