The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
damn…I know he got A LOT of hate for that role but did it really affect him to that extent or is the bold hyperbole? :ohhh:

The actor who played Jar Jar Binks in the Star Wars franchise has revealed how the vicious backlash against the character left him close to suicide.

Best did not name the Star Wars films in his emotional post, but shared a picture with his young son, writing: "20 years next year I faced a media backlash that still affects my career today. This was the place I almost ended my life.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m legit happy for this guy. What a fukkin redemption after the nerds had him almost kill himself.

Fr7y7J9XsAEnfgO

Jar Jar was literally for little kids just like the Ewoks was the in the 80's (Back then Adults hated on the Ewoks too and all the 80's babies/kids loved them to the point George Lucas made two Live Action TV Movies and an Animated TV Show about the Ewoks after "Return of the Jedi"). But of course mostly Adult Fanatical Star Wars Stans took it too far. George has always said Star Wars was aimed at Children and kids in 99 did like Jar Jar because his toys was selling like hot cakes back then. I'm glad Ahmed got to come back and play an important role in the story.

250px-Caravan_bg.jpeg
Ilm-ewok2.jpg
Star_Wars_Ewoks_Title_Card_B.png

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fr7y7J9XsAEnfgO

Jar Jar was literally for little kids just like the Ewoks was the in the 80's (Back then Adults hated on the Ewoks too and all the 80's babies/kids loved them to the point George Lucas made two Live Action TV Movies and an Animated TV Show about the Ewoks after "Return of the Jedi"). But of course mostly Adult Fanatical Star Wars Stans took it too far. George has always said Star Wars was aimed at Children and kids in 99 did like Jar Jar because his toys was selling like hot cakes back then. I'm glad Ahmed got to come back and play an important role in the story.

250px-Caravan_bg.jpeg
Ilm-ewok2.jpg
Star_Wars_Ewoks_Title_Card_B.png

It's bugged out to me when I hear people say the Ewoks ruined Return of the Jedi. I saw it as a kid and loved them. I'm still a Wicket stan to this day:pachaha:

I was thinking it might have been better to leave Grogu with Luke and just focus on Mando but the show is for the younger generation. Older fans don't get that. They gotta sell toys and bring in the next group of fans.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
My only question why didn't they already have their guns out? They're out there having track and field day with the foundlings when they live on Space Jurassic Park :dahell: They already said this happened before and they killed the kid:russ:

I enjoyed the episode though. Was really fun the flashback and the rescue scene were very well done.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They chilling at the same beach that big ass sea monster just popped out from. Their collective awareness rating gotta be fukking zero:dead:
And did you peep how they casually mentioned that the giant lizard bird has been snatching up their children for a while now? You would think after it ate the first kid they would have moved their camp