The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
this was actually a good episode. they did a great job building the relationship between them and a sense of tension from when he was settling in, to when he was hanging out with her more to when they were on the ship

my favorite part of course

doctor- "you dont understand , she brought me there, it was a trap :damn:"

frog guy- :mjtf:
That's a Mon Calamari to you :ufdup:

giphy.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I liked episode 4.

Shoutout to Ahmed Best aka Jar Jar Binks for rescuing Grogu:salute:

Shoutout to Carl Weathers for directing :salute:

It's still silly to me that they can't even eat together because of that stupid helmet rule :dead:

Those 3 bird "foundlings" are just as ugly as their mama (RIP) :deadrose:

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
john boyega and all the black fans they pump faked with the force awakens sittin at home like :ohhh:

I'm pretty sure Disney is going to do their utmost to use all these tv narratives to tie in to the sequel trilogy stupidities and justify it all somehow...and I'm not having any of it. As far as I'm concerned they don't exist. It's their multibillion dollar blunder and they'll just have to wear that jacket.

:hubie:

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
I'm pretty sure Disney is going to do their utmost to use all these tv narratives to tie in to the sequel trilogy stupidities and justify it all somehow...and I'm not having any of it. As far as I'm concerned they don't exist. It's their multibillion dollar blunder and they'll just have to wear that jacket.

:hubie:
They did the same thing with Clone Wars & the prequels and I think it really, really worked. Wouldn't mind at all if they do it well.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
They did the same thing with Clone Wars & the prequels and I think it really, really worked. Wouldn't mind at all if they do it well.

Yeah they did...and in some ways not. The prequels aren't perfect but even so they can each stand on their own merit as cohesive stories for the most part. The Clone Wars just enhanced what was already there. The sequel trilogy is a whole other thing, where you're trying to backfill incomplete work via tv and/or comics...and that will never fly. Add in other stuff like cord cutters, the pandemic forcing a faster transition, all that...and the expediency part of it definitely becomes apparent for everybody to notice.

Just tell good cohesive stories, stories that show you had a damn plan from the start and saw it through, and it will stand on it's own. They messed up badly with 7-9.

Somehow...Palpatine returned? Man listen...

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
That training match was just weird.

Grogu is supposed to be 50 years old, but sometimes they portray him like a literal baby, sometimes like a toddler, and I guess this was supposed to be him as a pre-teen?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That training match was just weird.

Grogu is supposed to be 50 years old, but sometimes they portray him like a literal baby, sometimes like a toddler, and I guess this was supposed to be him as a pre-teen?
Grogo can live to be a 1000. a human can live to be 100. so for him 50 years old is = 5 years old in human years . at least thats how i figure it.
but at 5 years he should be able to communicate,
he wouldn't have shyt worth saying but he would know words. :manny:

he comes off like a baby at times, and at other time like a 5 year old.