The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Honestly every season has been like this at first. they don't do a good job at hitting the ground running with this series.

Starting with season 1 people complained early that it just seemed like random side quests 1 off episodes with characters we will never see again before they brought everything together in the end and people were like :ehh:

Season 2 same thing early people were like, why are we spending an entire episode with a frog lady where tf is this going? then they brought a bunch of cameos from clone wars, boba, & luke and people were like :gladbron:

I'm guilty of that :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly every season has been like this at first. they don't do a good job at hitting the ground running with this series.

Starting with season 1 people complained early that it just seemed like random side quests 1 off episodes with characters we will never see again before they brought everything together in the end and people were like :ehh:

Season 2 same thing early people were like, why are we spending an entire episode with a frog lady where tf is this going? then they brought a bunch of cameos from clone wars, boba, & luke and people were like :gladbron:

interesting point…this is my first season watching it on a weekly basis

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Shout out to Carl Weathers who directed this episode. He also directed Season 2, Episode 4 where "The Mandalorian rejoined old allies for a new mission." Apparently that's his lane cuz that's what happened this week. :ehh:

Paz Vizla's son thought he had the drop on Grogu. Thought he was gon stunt on lil Mando Jr. :ufdup: Like father like son. :skip:

We've seen how Grogu and Din are mirror characters. In season 1, Din has the Armorer forge his new armor and he tells her to save some of the beskar for the foundings because he too was a foundling. In that scene, as she's hammering his armor at the forge, we get flashbacks to his origin, as he and his people come under attack. We see the same thing play out for Grogu with @ORDER_66. And who should save little Grogu? None other than Jar Jar Binks in the flesh. Ahmed Best. :gladbron:

When Grogu got his little chest plate. :to: shyt looked like he was rocking a spreewell spinner. :blessed:

The Mando mission to rescue Paz Vizla's lil bully foundling (I love how the episode titles always refer to multiple things / characters) son reminded me of the Primal episode "Terror Under the Blood Moon" with Game of Thrones-esque Wall scaling.

QKcXzz.gif

I was hoping that raptor would have survived because of her babies but

star-wars-theres-always-a-bigger-fish.gif

The Armorer thought Mandalore was cursed. She thought Bo-Katan seeing the Mythosaur was a vision. It won't be long before she's relegated to forging armor and nothing else. :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Didn't realize that was Ahmed Best :ohhh:

Children of the Watch might want to think about picking a new home base, only been 4 episodes and they've been attacked in 50% of them :picard:

:mjlol:at Bo Katan asking them how they eat and Din explaining they scurry off to eat in isolation. No family meals among them :skip:.

Both Grogu and Bo upping their gear stats :ehh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dope episode. Got to see the first extensive flashback from Grogu's perspective. Damn :mjcry:

Grogu with the force cheat codes against that other foundling :mjlol:

Nice to see them rescue the foundling. When we found out that was his son is like damn that's like every parents worst nightmare. More Bo focus here then Din here. 🤔

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Episode was dope. I'm always in for an explanation of other cultures in Star Wars outside of the Jedi.

Ahmed Best gets his redemption? :ohhh:

The Mandos have three pterodactyl's now, and likely a mythosaur by the end of the season. Gideon better come equipped for smoke
Grogu levelling up to eventually run the whole squad is gonna be :wow: We already know he'll live longer than all of the others.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knowing how this series has worked we'll see them riding tamed versions of them at the season finale in a small cameo for the big fight.

If I'm right, I'll be disappointed.

that makes sense…that’s basically all they can be used for…I would’ve liked to see them have a paintball fight with grogu tho

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dope episode shout out to Carl weathers. Didn't know that breh was the actor that played jar jar that's what's up, nice lol come back for him. Bo and Grogu getting their gear pieces like Mando in the first season. Definitely enjoying this season.

Last edited: