The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:patrice: did Andor come through and crush the buildings?
i already said andor is a better show than this one. but that doesn't make this one any less enjoyable. this isn't a political, good vs evil empire show. its just a space western.
Andor did low key ruin kenobi for me, because that was also a political good vs evil show with senators and the empire to deal with. and yet entirely different spectrums of writing.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man I don't know how I managed to watch 2 and some seasons of this trash.
shyt is slow as fukk because they have no plot to fill out an episode..they'll just show you a character walking in a hall or going somewhere, then coming back. All to stretch out the time.
In a normal show, Grogu would quickly jump to his ship and then they'll briefly show Bo-Katan seeing him. Here, you gotta watch him escape slowly, fly the damn thing, get Bo-Katan, fly back, then get in.
shyt would have been 2 min in a regular show.

Came in to say this exactly. All those shots of Grogu floating around in his bassinet cooing like a little baby when he's suppose to be years old, just ain't it.

Daps
Man what a great episode.

My boy Grogu using what Din taught him to come to the rescue. :wow:

Bo-Katan at the end of her rope is being led by Din's faith in the creed. :wow:

A godamn Mythosaur. :wow: :wow::wow:

Maybe Din will tame it. It's as if they the show prepared for this by showing us Din's affinity to taming beasts in season 1 and 2. If he can pull it off the reunifaction is possible, every mandalorian in the galaxy will follow him.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Caught up. They went to a different direction with this one than I expected. I was thinking Bo would be so jealous and angry that she didn't have the darksaber that she would lead a war between the new mandos and old mandos.

I think that would have been a better plotline, but it is what it is. Episode 2 was good, surprisingly dark concept for this show as well.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:mjlol:

That's the first thing that came to mind

Greef running a city like Lando 😁

The effects for the alien/machine was great. You could make a horror movie with just that as the antagonist
The effects in both episodes have been phenomenal. You can really tell the budget is night and day from that boba fett trash show

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last episode people were saying Mando is too OP... now Mando gets saved by Bo and Mando is 'weak'... Just stop overanalyzing the shyt in search of an agenda and you'll be good...
yeah I aint buying that

Bo a badass, I can understand people who've never seen the cartoons maybe thinking it's agenda shyt, but she isn't just some random woman saving Mando, she certified.

i just haven't found the episodes to be all that exciting yet tho.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
yeah I aint buying that

Bo a badass, I can understand people who've never seen the cartoons maybe thinking it's agenda shyt, but she isn't just some random woman saving Mando, she certified.

i just haven't found the episodes to be all that exciting yet tho.

They think Bo is the new Rey Lol... but it ain't like that with Bo

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Man what a great episode.

My boy Grogu using what Din taught him to come to the rescue. :wow:

Bo-Katan at the end of her rope is being led by Din's faith in the creed. :wow:

A godamn Mythosaur. :wow: :wow::wow:

Maybe Din will tame it. It's as if they the show prepared for this by showing us Din's affinity to taming beasts in season 1 and 2. If he can pull it off the reunifaction is possible, every mandalorian in the galaxy will follow him.
My money is on Bo-Katan taming it. She is considered by many as the rightful ruler, the Mythosaur would cement that.

The Mythosaur trumps the Dark Saber and she clearly not going to fight Dinn for the saber.

In other words, Bo gets the Mythosaur and Dinn keeps the saber.