The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm gladly surprised they went to him bathing in the living waters so damn fast. I thought we were about to get 1 or 2 eps of him finding parts for the droid before going the Mandalore.

Better ep than the premiere and really fun finally watching how that planet ended up looking after the Empire fukked it up.

What's that got to do with anything? :mjlol: Mandalorian females are not to be fukked with anyways, let alone a highly trained one like Bo.

Din can barely wield the dark saber and she was slashing with it because she has no issue connecting with it as opposed to Mando who wants no part of that responsibility :wow:

The darksaber did look super heavy in his hands...:snoop:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The darksaber did look super heavy in his hands...:snoop:
The Armorer tried to teach him how to wield last season and explained to him how to do it, but Din has no connection with the saber and makes little to no effort to make it better, that's why he never uses it.

Bo on the other hand was born to wield it :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Armorer tried to teach him how to wield last season and explained to him how to do it, but Din has no connection with the saber and makes little to no effort to make it better, that's why he never uses it.

Bo on the other hand was born to wield it :wow:

I mean it's a sword... if sword fighting isnt in his wheelhouse i can see why he sucks at it...:mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The visuals are great but I'm bored. And Mando had to saved by a woman... twice?
Normally I would agree this is weirdo twitter aka "modern audience" pandering...

But Bo-Katan is legit, Mando resume does not stack up with hers, it makes sense she is a superior warrior...She trained all her life with some of the best warriors in Mandalore, she is highly skilled, fought Jedi and is the rightful ruler of Mandalore...Wielding the dark saber isn't easy, Mando ain't struggling to lift it because its heavy, he's struggling to control it because its unstable and unfamiliar to him...The Darksaber is not a typical saber, the wielder must connect to it on a subconscious level to master it...Bo-Katan doesn't have that problem because she is trained to wield it...If Mando was able to wield it like Bo-Katan without training he'd literally be the male mary sue equivalent to Rey which is not a good thing...

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If the dark saber is supposed to be won through combat then Sabine is still the rightful owner because she gave it to Bo. Bo did not win the Saber. If she is plotting to challenge Mando for it then she's a hypocrite. So how is Mando gonna prove he purified himself in the waters of lake Minnetonka

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I sure hope he was recording with his helmet :heh:

There's a scene were the droid Is shown recording Grogu and Bo enter the mines but I doubt he could record what hapoened down below in the waters.

Isnt bo Katan's word enough that he did go into the waters???:heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Isnt bo Katan's word enough that he did go into the waters???:heh:
Idk, Bo's side and Din's religious cult hate each other so I highly doubt they'd just believe Bo. Hell, they'd probably' be dissapponted in Din and shyt :dead:

I'm also not sure if Bo will even accompany Mando, it seems she's grooming him so she can take the Dark Saber from him.

But if she does indeed goes with him as a witness, it's gonna be a struggle to make both sides believe each other and cooperate.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Idk, Bo's side and Din's religious cult hate each other so I highly doubt they'd just believe Bo. Hell, they'd probably' be dissapponted in Din and shyt :dead:

I'm also not sure if Bo will even accompany Mando, it seems she's grooming him so she can take the Dark Saber from him.

But if she does indeed goes with him as a witness, it's gonna be a struggle to make both sides believe each other and cooperate.

I think this entire season will be some sort or unification between the factions...:ld: that's what all the previews looked like to me...

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Man I don't know how I managed to watch 2 and some seasons of this trash.
shyt is slow as fukk because they have no plot to fill out an episode..they'll just show you a character walking in a hall or going somewhere, then coming back. All to stretch out the time.
In a normal show, Grogu would quickly jump to his ship and then they'll briefly show Bo-Katan seeing him. Here, you gotta watch him escape slowly, fly the damn thing, get Bo-Katan, fly back, then get in.
shyt would have been 2 min in a regular show.

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Man I don't know how I managed to watch 2 and some seasons of this trash.
shyt is slow as fukk because they have no plot to fill out an episode..they'll just show you a character walking in a hall or going somewhere, then coming back. All to stretch out the time.
In a normal show, Grogu would quickly jump to his ship and then they'll briefly show Bo-Katan seeing him. Here, you gotta watch him escape slowly, fly the damn thing, get Bo-Katan, fly back, then get in.
shyt would have been 4 min in a regular show.
They slowly releasing the piff so people will want more and talk about the show in the "water cooler" week to week,
the opposite of Netflix which was cool at first and now time has proven the shows on there 10 days later nobody talks about them. And why they cancel so much stuff they release

Remember this is a big IP and there is merchandise to sell. :manny:

Its a slow burn and the solution for you is wait till the whole season drop or don't watch cause they going to milk this show for every last drop spin offs, movies etc etc. (Due to in part the Last movie trilogy being a bag of stanking ass cheeks )

Plus there is an entire sub universe of Stuff you can dive into thats directly related to this show like Rebels, clone wars etc etc. I believe they are going to do some type of Avengers/Defenders type of jawn in the future. Of course if the Merchandising and the ratings are right.

Dave Filoni Da Gawd :banderas:holding the Star Wars universe in his hands if they give him the full reigns and he does what they are leading into :krs:
:noah:

shout out to that Pawg who dropped the spin off Bag over not shutting up about over her Maga views. Now she not even Tubi status.

Last edited: