The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'd say the Los Angeles/San Diego/Las Vegas all within driving distance is probably the best trio in the states. As far as the city on it's own, I'd say it is but I'm biased. San Diego is about even with it.

Been real curious lately though to see what Europe is like. It seems like a real small continent with a lot of major cities close to one another.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it's got a lot of stuff going on but it's got a lot of downsides to it as well. i'd only live there for business purposes (3-4 months out the year), never as a permanent resident. buy a motorcycle. rent a small studio in echo park. ride to my gigs on my cycle. fukk the traffic. go to santa monica or venice whenever i want to chill, hang out with friends in beverly hills and west hollywood. like i said, there's a lot of stuff to do but there's a good amount of things i find to be particular unpleasant if i had to deal with it for a year or two straight. the people living in LA, for one, aren't always all they're cracked up to be. especially if you're in some real industry that requires socialization. then the music scene, while it's big and there are a lot of venues, most musicians work in recording studios, which can be cool sometimes, but i've heard from other musicians that the scene just isn't what it use to be. so, i'd only be there for networking/recording purposes with the occasional performance to test the waters. it'd probably be more of a lifestyle move if i relocated part-time there. so many places to be healthy at and get physically fit. matter of fact, that'd be the other thing i'd do along with the motorcycle; take up a whole load of classes and be a gym head.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Which white owned city is better than the other white owned cities. It's even stranger when Cali/LA nikkas take pride in where they live since they're damn near extinct really have no business living in that state anymore.