The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i think your making a grey area where there isn't one. SF as a city and a county has clearly defined boundaries on the peninsula. the airport is outside of those boundaries. just because they call the airport SFO doesnt change that.

you stated that paridise is part of las vegas, that is false. it is unincorporated town in Clark county, all if it is outside the the boundaries of the city of LV. once again. "the strip" is NOT in Las vegas and its not a grey area

McCarren Airport is part of Paradise, Nevada.

Go ahead and try to book a flight to Paradise, Nevada. You cant.. Its just going to redirect you to Las Vegas..

you are confusing counties for cities.. Las Vegas is a city, also in Clark County. Paradise, Nevada is an unincorporated town - a section of Las Vegas..

this is the PHYSICAL address for MCCARREN AIRPORT which is in "PARADISE, NEVADA"

Address: 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119

If Paradise, Nevada was a real city - it would say 5757, Wayne Newton Blvd, Paradise, NV 89119.. . but it doesnt.. im not sure what you arent understanding here ? I dont know how I can make this more clear ?

heres the address for MGM Grand on the Strip

Address: 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109

the city is Las Vegas..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I can book a flight directly to paradise. mccarren is in paradise.

No you cant because Paradise, Nevada doesnt really exist :heh:

O7ee5jm.png

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I live here, its dope but..

Its extremely expensive. I had to move to the valley and my neighborhood is just descent. When I as in houston i paid 1200 for a big azz 2 bedroom apartment in a great neighborhood.

Here? that will get you a studio apartment in a neighborhood dominated by my illegal hispanic brothers and sisters.

Almost everybody...and even people who make descent money have roomates.

If not, I would say to live farely well and enjoy the city for all it has you need 80k and up.

I make 60 and its sometimes a struggle with rent and car note, insurance, gas...its just too fukkin much man.

City is over-populated. Because of the traffic what should be a 15 minute ride turns into an hour.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Actually most people who've lived in Vegas for awhile avoid the strip like the plague...no real fukkery goin on with all them nice neighborhoods with the tract homes

Fair play.

Although i'd only go to Vegas just for the fukkery, salute to the people who live there:ehh:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
LA is the most "livable" city IMO.

- you can have backyards and open space....
- world class restaurants
- authentic ethnic food and cultures
- unbeatable live music scene
- A1 weather
- diversity
- not as dirty as NYC
- great universities

..it's probably why professional athletes from every sport have a house here....
its really a beautiful place. and it your money straight :ohlawd: every day could feel like paradise

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
LA is the most "livable" city IMO.

- world class restaurants
- authentic ethnic food and cultures

L.A. food isn't all that especially compared to chicago's restaurants/food

Roscoe's > Chicago's Home of Chicken & Waffles

i'll give them that lol

Last edited:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I've lived in L.A and love the diversity of the women and the food but I can't justify the pricetag.

The L.A nightlife scene is pretty lame. West Hollywood spots and places like Marmot and Supperclub are not intended for the average person and the other spots are filled with a terrible techno/eurotrash douche culture. Still you can have fun.

Vegas outside of Fremont downtown or the strip is depressing as fukk. I spent a month there and was ready to slit my goddamn wrists. It's like one glorified strip mall outside of the tourist areas.. completely devoid of culture. Barely any hiphop events too.

I love my home Atlanta. You get the wild nightlife with a MUCH lower cost of living (and later closing time), far more friendly to black people in general and the women are gorgeous but not as diverse as what you get on the west coast.

ATL SHAWTY. :blessed:

If i had to live anywhere else it'd probably be Austin to be fonky. I love that place too.