The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I've lived in L.A and love the diversity of the women and the food but I can't justify the pricetag.

The L.A nightlife scene is pretty lame. West Hollywood spots and places like Marmot and Supperclub are not intended for the average person and the other spots are filled with a terrible techno/eurotrash douche culture. Still you can have fun.

Vegas outside of Fremont downtown or the strip is depressing as fukk. I spent a month there and was ready to slit my goddamn wrists. It's like one glorified strip mall outside of the tourist areas.. completely devoid of culture. Barely any hiphop events too.

I love my home Atlanta. You get the wild nightlife with a MUCH lower cost of living (and later closing time), far more friendly to black people in general and the women are gorgeous but not as diverse as what you get on the west coast.

ATL SHAWTY. :blessed:

If i had to live anywhere else it'd probably be Austin to be fonky. I love that place too.

West Hollywood is mostly fags. Litteral gay fags. But like you mentioned those other spots are filled with the other kind of douchebag heterosexual fags.
Both places are pretty pretentious... so I don't blame you not liking them.

Austin is chill. Its my fav place in Texas.:ehh:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
:ohhh:I didn't know Up Against The Wall was in LA

We had them in DMV. They always exclusive shyt...got a pair of Evisu jeans from the one in Hampton.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Don't remember that at all actually.

I do remember being a lil kid durring the LA riots and my mom not letting me go outside.
I was like 8... but I knew I wanted to be outside when it was popping off.

Moms was like :camby::umad:

:mjcry: Then I got in trouble cause I was peeking out the curtain after she told me to get away from the window.

How the fukk white cops beat up Rodney King now I'm in trouble and they not.:dwillhuh:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
How hard is to open a Weed Dispensary in Los Angeles?

i was on IG and noticed fredo got his own shop out here :leon:

Now i'm wondering how much it really cost to start one up out here :jbhmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
definitely would like to see people support hope things goes good :salute:

still wouldn't eat chinese food no matter who's cooking :yeshrug:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What about chinese owned black restaurants?

Do you show them no love?
Whats a black restaurant?

Also, the chinese food that is served here in these Hole in the wall spots is NOT Chinese food. It's pig slop that they serve to the negros. Chinese people don't eat that trash.

black people show love to plenty of Asian owned businesses, too much love. It speaks volumes that this is your comment in response to black people giving money to other black people.