The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Bout to go to Cali, will be in UCLA area. Need some food recommendations.

So Far I got

1.In N Out (I`m an ATL breh so I need to see if this is hype or bust)
2.Roscoes Chicken & Waffle (Cant be A Black Man in America and not experience this Cultural Landmark)
3. Pepes Tacos- I only want Carne Asada Fries and this is close to Venice Beach (Gonna work out at the MECCA Golds Gym for the Ancestors :blessed:)- If there is a better spot near Venice or Beverly Hills let me know.

I just need 1 or 2 more Spots, was thinking about a Korean Fried Chicken spot or something.

Help :flabbynsick:
make sure you get in n out fries animal style, maybe even burger too. don't be like these other order first, ask questions last nikkas on here.

Daps
Yeah the waffles are indeed delicious, If you ever in houston I'll take you to a spot that has really good chicken n waffles (not the breakfast klub)

Whenever I'm in LA I go to the one on Pico & Labrea

No doubt I never been to Texas but I know I'm missin out on some good food :wow:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
do you have an indoor table grill? 10+ sides and properly marinated beef, chicken or pork?
:laugh:

Cooking salty ass meat cubes on what is equivalent to a grill in the public park is :smh:

Carry your behind to Memphis in May and gon' get some real bbq

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood the Korean bbq hype...

You could do that yourself at home...

shyt is weak and the fact that u gota cook that shyt urself :camby:

Burmese, Malaysian, Thai, even Vietnamese food> Korean cook it urself flabbynbbq

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
hit up a Lemonade for "Californian" food

Umami or Father's Office for burgers

Grand Central Market downtown for everything (hipster breakfast sandwiches, bomb authentic ceviche, other mexican/chinese/ethnic food)

Castle BBQ is $9.99 all you can eat Korean BBQ.....Kang Ho Dong Baekjong Korean BBQ is the "it" korean spot right now....more expensive, better cuts of meat, could be long wait

Ha Koy is a great Thai spot on Sunset....known for their noodle soups

Tatsu is a good ramen spot...right next to Pink's on Melrose