The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yelp reviews :laugh: notice, most of their negative reviews are based on the customer not being pampered like baby. no one is complaining about the food itself.
true, we got KBQ spots in ATL though. I may still go cause its a cheap buffet. Is the area cool to go to in the evening? It seemed hole in the wall and not trying to get mobbed on by some Korean Mafia :damn:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
If you like sushi, check out Sugarfish :banderas: shyt'll rearrange your whole perspective on what good, fresh fish is supposed to taste like.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Haven't had Burger King until you've had Burger King in Cali.

:wow:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
For good Soul food check out Dulans; there is one in Crenshaw and two in Inglewood. In-N-Out is all hype and bullshyt; there are better burger spots like Oh My Burger in Gardena and Hawkins House of Burgers in Watts; right across the street from Nickerson Garden.

Roscoes is whatever; the orginal one is in Hollywood and it's small as fukk. I really don't eat mexican food so I can not help with that and I never had Korean Bbq.

For a good Pastrami, go to Johnnys Hot Dog Stand on Crenshaw and Adams. For some good BBQ check out Woodys in Inglewood.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Naw it's the Snooty Fox on Western; they have mirrors on the ceiling
Yeah,but outta town nikkas can get robbed when they go that far south of Wilshire. If they stay in the sunset strip area, the chances of robbery are lower.Plus, as an out of towner, he doesn't have to look over his shoulder worried about broke nikkas tryin' to make a come up.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yeah,but outta town nikkas can get robbed when they go that far south of Wilshire. If they stay in the sunset strip area, the chances of robbery are lower.Plus, as an out of towner, he doesn't have to look over his shoulder worried about broke nikkas tryin' to make a come up.

Man shut the fukk up; motherfukkers get robbed on the strip also.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Man shut the fukk up; motherfukkers get robbed on the strip also.
Who said they didn't?

Reading is paramount.

Are you one of the L.A crack babies from the 80's who cant READ?

Read muthafukka read.

I said" the chances of robbery on the sunset strip are lower" in contrast to a known gang territory on western & king Boulevard where the snooty fox is located.

Why deny that to an outta town nikka?

Why tell him to take a female to a motel located in gang territory oppose to a motel on the Sunset strip?

You ain't a real nikka

Fukk outta here.

@CashmereEsquire

lil nikka if you want to enjoy your first trip to los Angeles, California, I suggest you hit the Sunset strip for a motel with a hot chick oppose to taking her far south to Snooty fox motel which is located in gang territory.He's a dumb azz.

Santa monica is the shyt also.

Always stay fly.

Avoid bum azz nikkas.

Keep no less than 3 bytches on the team.

Play 2pac while driving around.

Don Makaveli will put you up on this life shyt lil nikka.

Last edited:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
If you're into Mexican fast food my favorite spot is Cactus on Vine in Hollywood. Chorizo burrito con queso y crema is just PIFF. They also have some more experimental meats like buche and lengua if you're feeling adventurous.