The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to go to Cali, will be in UCLA area. Need some food recommendations.

So Far I got

1.In N Out (I`m an ATL breh so I need to see if this is hype or bust)
2.Roscoes Chicken & Waffle (Cant be A Black Man in America and not experience this Cultural Landmark)
3. Pepes Tacos- I only want Carne Asada Fries and this is close to Venice Beach (Gonna work out at the MECCA Golds Gym for the Ancestors :blessed:)- If there is a better spot near Venice or Beverly Hills let me know.

I just need 1 or 2 more Spots, was thinking about a Korean Fried Chicken spot or something.

Help :flabbynsick:
Breh I'm from New York and I know your list is full of tourist trap trash.

Hit Jacks & Joe for breakfast. 'Scoes is hit or miss and overrated.

Harold and belles for that Cajun, m&ms soulfood, and def fux with the boiling crab

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh I'm from New York and I know your list is full of tourist trap trash.

Hit Jacks & Joe for breakfast. 'Scoes is hit or miss and overrated.

Harold and belles for that Cajun, m&ms soulfood, and def fux with the boiling crab

lol I`m from The South bruh, I aint going to Cali for Soul Food and we got better soul food in the South.

What type of spot is Boiling Crab? In the South we got Low Country Boil type Seafood spots, is it something like that?

Only reason I`m even messing with Roscoes is for cultural purposes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I`m from The South bruh, I aint going to Cali for Soul Food and we got better soul food in the South.

What type of spot is Boiling Crab? In the South we got Low Country Boil type Seafood spots, is it something like that?

Only reason I`m even messing with Roscoes is for cultural purposes.

I don't know what low country boil is but boiling crab gives you a big full of seafood, with butter and seasoning you can add potatoes, sausage. It's good.

Roscoes isn't bad, I've just caught them on good days and not so good days and truthfully it is a soulfood resturant.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know what low country boil is but boiling crab gives you a big full of seafood, with butter and seasoning you can add potatoes, sausage. It's good.

Roscoes isn't bad, I've just caught them on good days and not so good days and truthfully it is a soulfood resturant.

thats exactly what Low Country Boils are lol. I`m more so trying to get stuff I can't get in ATL/GA. I may still peep them out to see if Pacific Seafood is any better, I`m just worried about how they gonna season it since LA aint the Low Country.

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
I need to explore the city more..I legit can't think of any good food spots besides whats already been said..

Try L&L Hawaiian BBQ...chicken katsu :noah: