The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I think the NAACP is moving toward irrelevancy at this point. Most people (if they hadn't gotten the hint by now) realize that they aren't really out for their interests, and any attempts are done with hardly any effort involved. They're nothing compared to what they were in the 60s, now it's in their interest to forgive Sterling. They're pathetic dogs who lick the crumbs that fall off their master's table.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think the NAACP is moving toward irrelevancy at this point. Most people (if they hadn't gotten the hint by now) realize that they aren't really out for their interests, and any attempts are done with hardly any effort involved. They're nothing compared to what they were in the 60s, now it's in their interest to forgive Sterling. They're pathetic dogs who lick the crumbs that fall off their master's table.

Soon, many of these old organizations will cease to exist.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I was riding my bike yesterday near Exposition Park and I saw something strange.

Its on Normandie & 37th (one block from Exposition).
I couldn't take a pic cause I don't take my phone with me to excercise.

Anyway, if you are near there, snap a pic please. If not I guess I'll go back later this week.
Its a mechanical tower of some sort camoflauged to look like a tree.

If you are driving by quickly you will mistake it for a tree. So look at the trees closely there and you will see what I am talking about. Its right on the corner.

It does not seem to be their to provide telephone service, and I cannot discern its civillian use.
Some type of agency put it there. It is professionally camoflauged.

If you know what it is/does or can take a pic, thanks in advance.

If no one can get a pic I'll go back by there later this week.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I get off of work late; I'll drive by later. But, the government been trying to clean up that area because of USC and USC football makes money for the city. There are cameras all over that area watching especially on jefferson.

I know in the near future there going to implement gentrification and clean it up and try to make it like UCLA westwood

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cell phone tower.

So professionally camouflaged a guy riding past on a bike can spot it.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Cell phone tower.

So professionally camouflaged a guy riding past on a bike can spot it.

I think you might be right. I searched "Cell Phone Tree Tower" and this is sort of what it looked like.

th

1447418383_c53e11ea1c_o4.jpg

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I get off of work late; I'll drive by later. But, the government been trying to clean up that area because of USC and USC football makes money for the city. There are cameras all over that area watching especially on jefferson.

I know in the near future there going to implement gentrification and clean it up and try to make it like UCLA westwood
This is true, cause thats what they did near the staples center.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
could be something like this

http://rt.com/usa/184636-fake-cell-phone-towers/

Fake cell phone ‘towers’ may be spying on Americans’ calls, texts

More than a dozen “fake cell phone towers” could be secretly hijacking Americans’ mobile devices in order to listen in on phone calls or snoop on text messages, a security-focused cell phone company claims. It is not clear who controls the devices.

READ MORE: Tracking everywhere: Private companies offer worldwide spying tools
ESD America, which markets heavily-encrypted cell phones built within the body of a Samsung Galaxy S3, said it was able to locate numerous towers intercepting mobile communications – but does not know who is running them.