The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If your looking for professional black women; there in Ladera Heights, Baldwin Hills, View Park/Windsor Hills; like the other poster said. But you can catch nice sisters over on pico and fairfax area in the coffee shops and on melrose. Also you can snatch some in Culver City; but a lot of the professional sisters are going to be in the lounges; not the regular clubs in hollywood, you will catch a ratchet flip bytch that probably sells her p*ssy.

Stay away from sisters with green, blue, grey or red in their hair; if the shyt aint some natural hair color, you know she does not have a real job. If her weave is past 20 inches long touching her lower back; she's a flip.

Since your in santa monica check out 31 ten lounge and the room (both are free); they have some nice sisters there. 31 ten have the ethiopian sisters there

Last edited:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
What the deal with the inland empire?

Why is everyone moving there?

Cause it cheap compared to L.A. county

But nothing but meth heads and Mongols and hell angels killing each other and cops

Only spots worth living is Rancho Cucamonga, parts of chino and diamond bar if u black...

That commute tho for them is painful

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Just got out here and have a few questions, so pardon my ignorance. I'm living in Santa Monica :mjpls: at the moment.

How serious is that colors shyt out here? I got some nice red and blue clothes, should I wear that shyt?

Where do the black professional folks hang?

Where's the best place to meet a bunch of women? I got homies coming in droves and I wanna put them on.

add anything else that may be of use
how much you paying for your spot

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Are there a lot of females out there?

Yeah there out there; but there different than LA females; there kinda country, dress style is old (you will catch a female wearing southpole and apple bottoms). But there some gems there, but you have to really look. My sister stays out there and when I go visit her; it feels like I'm in a old Nelly music video from 2002 because shyt is ass backwards.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
:flabbynsick: :scust: i hate going down there

bunch of old nikkas reliving the late 80s/90s

@Mr Hate Coffee if you're real you'll meet people regardless of where you live

:russ: You will catch some old dude wearing some rocoware jean shorts with some dress socks and some gators. Then you got the older bruhs dressing like ving rhames