The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
What the fukk are you talking about??????? I made a statement about what South Central used to be pre 1950s. Why the fukk am I supposed to come up with a plan, I live in NC.
Do you know "why they Went somewhere else"

:mjlol:Like it was they land anyway, yapping about 1950s

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I live in Watts, I haven't seen any white folk yet. Lynwood still has white people living there although a lot of them have been in the neighborhood for decades.

Mexicans and Salvadorians are really coming here in droves. Blacks are moving out to Lancaster and Palmdale, because houses are cheap.

Have you ever been to the skid row area?

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
10954723_353165601557728_824762913_n.jpg

that Dino's was FIRE
:mjcry:

lol and a few Mexicans came through in there with wild instruments and played music while nikkas was eating
:pachaha:

Damn

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
Bring your entrepreneurial spirit breh.. I love LA for the fact that it feels like everyone is trying to figure out a way to not work for a boss.. Venice/Culver City is where I be at.. But when I move back in a couple weeks I'm going to get a sublet downtown for the fukkery.. Not to mention the weather and the girls :blessed:

LA still has it's original vibe, while the hipsters have long taken over NYC and fukked that city all up to the point its corny at this point.

http://www.rosslynlofts.net/

loft looks clean, but downtown is waaaaaaay too packed during rush hour.

and your right about everyone being on there hustle out here, and trying to be there own boss. its' really inspiring, only been here for 30 days and already got A TON of game/knowledge thats gonna help throughout the year $$$$$$$$$$$$

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bring your entrepreneurial spirit breh.. I love LA for the fact that it feels like everyone is trying to figure out a way to not work for a boss.. Venice/Culver City is where I be at.. But when I move back in a couple weeks I'm going to get a sublet downtown for the fukkery.. Not to mention the weather and the girls :blessed:

LA still has it's original vibe, while the hipsters have long taken over NYC and fukked that city all up to the point its corny at this point.

http://www.rosslynlofts.net/
youtube comments saying those lofts have a roach and bedbug problem..that true?:patrice:

im looking to move out to la towards end of year to give acting an actual shot(i know there are a ton of people doing it, but i have to give my dreams a chance :smile:) , would this area be cool for getting to auditions?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
youtube comments saying those lofts have a roach and bedbug problem..that true?:patrice:

im looking to move out to la towards end of year to give acting an actual shot(i know there are a ton of people doing it, but i have to give my dreams a chance :smile:) , would this area be cool for getting to auditions?
Lmao i dont know.. im not back in LA yet ,up in the bay right now. your going to love it coming from nyc, i post pictures of the weather everyday on my facebook (all i post pretty much :skip: ) people be mad as shyt.. as far as the where to go for the acting im not sure, lots of scams on that end so be careful.

I just liked those lofts cause there downtown and right next to the train station, but i cant deal with bugs...

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Moving to L.A next year from the east coast, prepare me brehs :mjcry:
I'm moving back to the greater Atlanta/ Kennesaw area by this time next year. The slower pace of life and low price of purchasing a sick house for the price I pay for rent in Cali is the main reasons. Also I thought living in Cali was harder to get in trouble until I got in trouble and realized Georgia Is where my mind is more at ease. If you aren't moving here to be with family or making 75k+ a year... I'd reconsider. Let me know how you feel about this.