The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I'm moving back to the greater Atlanta/ Kennesaw area by this time next year. The slower pace of life and low price of purchasing a sick house for the price I pay for rent in Cali is the main reasons. Also I thought living in Cali was harder to get in trouble until I got in trouble and realized Georgia Is where my mind is more at ease. If you aren't moving here to be with family or making 75k+ a year... I'd reconsider. Let me know how you feel about this.
What part of cali were you in? Why would you think its harder to get into trouble in cali, you mean legally, or with some females? Cause if you out committing crimes, thats going to be a problem pretty much anywhere breh

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
What part of cali were you in? Why would you think its harder to get into trouble in cali, you mean legally, or with some females? Cause if you out committing crimes, thats going to be a problem pretty much anywhere breh
:what:
you can get caught up by a stupid redlight camera or parking in a street sweeper side of the road in cali

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
youtube comments saying those lofts have a roach and bedbug problem..that true?:patrice:

im looking to move out to la towards end of year to give acting an actual shot(i know there are a ton of people doing it, but i have to give my dreams a chance :smile:) , would this area be cool for getting to auditions?

for acting West Hollywood is your best shot, but if you're mobile any area would work...

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:what:
you can get caught up by a stupid redlight camera or parking in a street sweeper side of the road in cali
fukk you talkin bout?:dahell:
Unless your retarded and can't read or see well how you getting caught up?i been driving for 7 years all over LA,4 of those with no license and never gotten a single ticket

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
fukk you talkin bout?:dahell:
Unless your retarded and can't read or see well how you getting caught up?i been driving for 7 years all over LA,4 of those with no license and never gotten a single ticket
Read between the lines. Also stop caping for LA/Cali, I've lived in every time zone and cali not whassup.. Overrated.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I ain't caping,just sounds like like a stupid reason for a negative
Guess you wasn't living how you wanted :manny:
Everyone in southern California knows traffic+parking in city+living in city with street parking is wack. I live in orange county with garage parking and still think its overpriced and over rated so it's not like i'm not living how I want. I've done everything I want, smoked myself to not smoking. Cali doo doo but hey thats my opinion im from the east coast. Theres things I like about cali and don't like.

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
Did you ever move there homie?
yea been here for a month and i love it :blessed:

LA is like a adult disneyworld, Whatever your vice is it's available in this city:wow:

Place still doesn't feel real too me, Palm trees, mountains, cities, mansions in the hills, hoods, and beaches all in the same place:mindblown:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

LA is like a adult disneyworld, Whatever your vice is it's available in this city:wow:

Place still doesn't feel real too me, Palm trees, mountains, cities, mansions in the hills, hoods, and beaches all in the same place:mindblown:
:noah: cant wait to get out there

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs

took 7 months for me to be over it