The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
kick-boxing.jpg
Yes because the odds of fighting anderson silva in the street are what?

BeeBoyWhoo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo man fukk yall dissing the IE :pacspit: .. Im raised in the IE and lived in the heart of LA for about 3 years (fairfax x Wilshire).

Alta Loma / Upland / Rancho Cucamonga be on some classy, upcoming, spacious shyt, and shyts all over LA the city...

now unless yal talkin about some victorville, riverside, moreno valley... then ya fukk them shyts is grimey, dirty, and depressing

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm trying to move out of NY in 5 years tops. They're making the city unlivable for Black folks.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Yeah I'm trying to move out of NY in 5 years tops. They're making the city unlivable for Black folks.
I can imagine how, or I could ask you to give me two examples of how? I've never been so I'd like to know if it's the same old story, or nah? :dwillhuh:

And I know that Harlem is gone. :snoop:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I can imagine how, or I could ask you to give me two examples of how? I've never been so I'd like to know if it's the same old story, or nah? :dwillhuh:

And I know that Harlem is gone. :snoop:

Constant harassment by the local terrorist group a.k.a. the NYPD an occasional lynchings like eric garner.

Gentrification raising the rent so Black people can never save up all their money is spent on rent

They even raised the train fare up to $2.75 from 2.00 just a few years ago. They're literally trying to squeeze out every dollar they can out of us.

We've worn out our welcome in NY, most of its culture is gone. Doesn't even feel like NY any more, it's just a cracker haven.

Walked on malcolm X blvd in harlem at 3am and seen 3 white women walking their dogs shyttting all over the place.

This city doesn't want us here any more. That's why I'm moving asap.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Constant harassment by the local terrorist group a.k.a. the NYPD an occasional lynchings like eric garner.

Gentrification raising the rent so Black people can never save up all their money is spent on rent

They even raised the train fare up to $2.75 from 2.00 just a few years ago. They're literally trying to squeeze out every dollar they can out of us.

We've worn out our welcome in NY, most of its culture is gone. Doesn't even feel like NY any more, it's just a cracker haven.

Walked on malcolm X blvd in harlem at 3am and seen 3 white women walking their dogs shyttting all over the place.

This city doesn't want us here any more. That's why I'm moving asap.
Blacks is getting squeezed out of Cali too. Taxes galore, Mexicans taking over predominate black hoods, Inglewood is up for gentrification next. Down South might be our best move East or West

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Blacks is getting squeezed out of Cali too. Taxes galore, Mexicans taking over predominate black hoods, Inglewood is up for gentrification next. Down South might be our best move East or West

Ideally Id move out the entire country and live in the carribean but I gotta get this money first before I can retire on a beach somewhere.