The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Whats the best hiphop clubs in LA to meet fly ass redbone dimes?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Whats the best hiphop clubs in LA to meet fly ass redbone dimes?
Los Globos or house parties. Anywhere else you're gonna get broads whose hands are in a lot of nikkas pockets so you they're gonna test you like you just another nikka

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Grew up by king and Figueroa. Went to school in the valley though. My parents got tired of the hood ass schools my older siblings went to. My home high school would've been Jefferson High school. :mjlol:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Born and raised. Lived and went to school all over. 113th and Crenshaw (right behind the bank; I was there when they tried to rob that Brinks truck), 82nd and Hoover, Hawthorne, Watts, Gardena, Carson. I've spoke of my disdain of working at LAX.

wats your rent lookin like out there

also, whats inglewood lookin like these days?

im lookin to invest somewhere in south LA. and with the stadium n everything coming thru, the westside of inglewood looks to be on the comeup

was at the forum like 6 months back for an event, n the area there looked like alotta money flowing thru
When that stadium goes up, Inglewood gonna be vastly different.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Seeing as people are seeking knowledge about the city and places in the county, LA brothers and sisters please contribute to the thread about day to day life in LA and the cities in the county.
Shouldn't you name the thread "Greater Los Angeles Area Thread" or "Los Angeles Metro Area Thread"?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Brehs the rain these past few weeks has the hills and peoples' lawns looking alive again. All through the drought everything was dry and now the green is back, shyt is beautiful.
I said the same shyt to a few people out here. Rain has the city looking green and lush again:blessed:

I'm in Inglewood btw.. Prairie & Manchester

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What are we going to do about this gentrification?

LA is no place for a black man anymore..this is for wealthy whites and all income levels of hispanics

There arent any black neighborhoods at all

LA cost an arm and a leg to live and if you dont have stupid paper, you're probably not living to the fullest extent

Black women out here are outnumbered like 4 to 1 by hispanics and 3 to 1 by white chicks..3 to 1 by asians...and most women out here period are so caught up in hollywood scene they are air heads :hhh:

Are we relocating to Houston? :jbhmm:

Dont say Georgia cuz I'm not catchin that Atlanta flu :hhh:
:mjcry: 1500 for a 1 bedroom in south central

I was just in LA during Grammy weekend, saw apartments off the freeway near Staple center for $1400 a month that looked nice :hubie:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's expensive as fukk.

I still see a ton of black people everywhere except for Brentwood/Westwood or the Valley(which sucks anyways).

How is the valley life? Serious question

Any info will be helpful.

It's cool if you live in: Studio City, Sherman Oaks...

but DO NOT move to Encino or Balboa or Ventura, those places are terrible. If you're not an arab jew, or over the age of 40, or latino, then you're out of place.

If you need a cheap place that's cool, look at downtown or studio city/sherman oaks.

Last edited:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Los Globos or house parties. Anywhere else you're gonna get broads whose hands are in a lot of nikkas pockets so you they're gonna test you like you just another nikka
Good look. I'll just be there for a weekend so I'll only need them for one night only