The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I live like 3 blocks from Toast. I see black people all the time in my area.

As for the OP, some of us work in entertainment, why would we leave and what would be doing?
Only paper pushers can "transfer". If you have any real pull, your influence and wealth is tied to your network. And the networks that generate those things in spades are LA, NY, DC, etc. They don't know.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
:duck: What facility and yard
Thehoodup.com west coast section

full

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm south of Ventura.
My homie stay in Valley Villahe by the orange line. I'm not too too familiar with the valley.

I'm in Burbank right now though I think off magnolia. I Love the valley if I was whippin I'd move out here but the red line don't come out here

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Only paper pushers can "transfer". If you have any real pull, your influence and wealth is tied to your network. And the networks that generate those things in spades are LA, NY, DC, etc. They don't know.

I talk to my boy about this all the time. He stays in Hollywood, but every time I see him, I see a lot of black people. These threads invariably always end up reverting back to what a person does for a living when living in Los Angeles. I have nothing against Inglewood or say El Segundo, but sometimes I need to get to the CBS Radford or Warner Bros. Traveling from Inglewood would be the death of me. Where I am now, I can get to any of the studios within 30-45 mins.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
What are we going to do about this gentrification?

LA is no place for a black man anymore..this is for wealthy whites and all income levels of hispanics

There arent any black neighborhoods at all

LA cost an arm and a leg to live and if you dont have stupid paper, you're probably not living to the fullest extent

Black women out here are outnumbered like 4 to 1 by hispanics and 3 to 1 by white chicks..3 to 1 by asians...and most women out here period are so caught up in hollywood scene they are air heads :hhh:

Are we relocating to Houston? :jbhmm:

Dont say Georgia cuz I'm not catchin that Atlanta flu :hhh:
Come to Austin, black people that come from California love it down here.