The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You quoted me and asked about Toast in Sherman Oaks and Melrose despite me specifically saying in the post you quoted TOAST ON 3RD. Scust face yourself for a lack of reading comprehension.
Answer my question Down syndrome nikka, how can you have an opinion about a place you've never been? :what:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Answer my question Down syndrome nikka, how can you have an opinion about a place you've never been? :what:
Toast Cafe has NOTHING to do with the conversation. Someone asked where to go. I said there are bad bytches eating brunch at Toast on 3rd. If you have a recommendation direct it towards the poster who asked for them. Not me.

I swear dudes jump on here looking for conflict. Feminine.

And in case you're still confused. Toast Cafe and Toast are completely different establishments. There is NO cross affiliation.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Places to see dimes.

The Grove, [aforementioned] Toast on 3rd, Urth Cafe on Melrose, Sunset Plaza, West Hollywood Equinox Gym, Studio City Ralph's on Ventura/Vineland (I swear on my life, I've ran into so many baddies in that damn supermarket. Lisa Raye and Roselyn Sanchez on two different occasions years back).

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Places to see dimes.

The Grove, [aforementioned] Toast on 3rd, Urth Cafe on Melrose, Sunset Plaza, West Hollywood Equinox Gym, Studio City Ralph's on Ventura/Vineland (I swear on my life, I've ran into so many baddies in that damn supermarket. Lisa Raye and Roselyn Sanchez on two different occasions years back).
Dap, Dap, and Dap.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I cried when I saw that the Compton Swapmeet was turned into a Wal-Mart :to:

Damn..I hate to hear traditional unique commercial centers turning into some generic ass store like that......sucking the soul out of neighborhoods :scust:

I've been here since I was thirteen, so I had no choice in the matter on moving here. As for where I'm from being mediocre, it is what it is on that one, but that's where a majority of my family is and that's where I would prefer to be.

If you from West Virginia don't move there. Move to DC area at least, so you xan make DC money, but still be close to family.

Kinda sad when you think about all the folks that died or are now in in prison over a rag, a turf, etc., and the neighborhood they claimed is now mostly Mexican or white.

It's downright :snoop:....smiley pun unintended, but applicable.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
hi my name is "ol' otis" the c is silent
i'ma Leo
i grew up in the Magnolia Square section South Los Angeles (95&Figueroa)

no i'm not from Hoova

Slave Name : King Poetic

Place: grew up Inglewood( CA) around 104th street ( Avenue pirus area ) not a gang member but have family who has close ties with the crew and even slightly knew the chick bloody mary(rip) and redrum... if you ever seen piru blood video you know who i'm talking about.....

even knew people who had close ties with death row records on the street level

...still live Inglewood, however I'm usually in long beach at my girls house all the time

great city, however day by day the feelings of growing up in the 90's isn't the same as today as I get older and people past away

I moved to north Inglewood when I was like 15 and graduated from Inglewood High.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I forgot about Runyon Canyon too. Especially come Spring/Summer. Just models walking around all day hoping to meet famous actors. I saw Billy Zane once just pulling left and right and dude is pudgy and bald now.
Parking though. :scust:. Besides I go there for an actual workout. I do the advanced trail first, then the beginner trail as a cool down where all the women are taking IG pics like they really about that fitness life. I look too greasy and smell like nutsack by then. Can't be copping numbers like that man :russ::russ::russ: