The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'll be down visiting some family on 106(?) & Denker next month. Eating at Dulan's, The Rusty Pot, and Sugarfish are on the itinerary :ohlawd:

Last edited:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I've said this many times on here but I grew up on 114th St. in Watts (right in front of Nickerson Gardens)

I aint out here actively banging like that these days...but there are some neighborhoods I don't get along with just from shyt in my younger days :dame:

I got family and homies from Hunnaz(of course), NHP, IGF & WSP

I moved to north Inglewood when I was like 15 and graduated from Inglewood High.

Right now I live in expensive ass Santa Monica with my girl but I be all around LA in general...U might find me in Bompton one day and Westwood the next:manny:

We might move soon but iono where yet:francis:

wats your rent lookin like out there

also, whats inglewood lookin like these days?

im lookin to invest somewhere in south LA. and with the stadium n everything coming thru, the westside of inglewood looks to be on the comeup

was at the forum like 6 months back for an event, n the area there looked like alotta money flowing thru

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I don't care about your situation....Im stating facts.....so keep it moving bruh....
:picard: I'm sorry if you took offense. Those just aren't areas that people generally look to when they say they want to live in LA. It's where people go when they decide they can't afford LA. My man @neko_804 owns his own business, so perhaps he can afford that cool ocean breeze.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Ah. Well, LB is gentrifying. SO if you don't want to be in the mix of that then there's your answer. If not, jump in and enjoy it while rent is cheap. But your main entertainment may come from the beach towns which are rampant with white frat boys and their ilk.
Isn't there a large black/Polynesian community out there? The Insanes and the 20s hold it down out there

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Isn't there a large black/Polynesian community out there? The Insanes and the 20s hold it down out there
LMAO man I don't know. Those aren't my stomping grounds. Blacks yes. Polynesian? Maybe at Chick-Fil-A with nuggets. However, LB is gentrifying so it's safe to say the black population will inevitably take a hit :mjcry: