The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ehh: Glad to hear it. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about though.

I know I'm more of in an upper middle class neighborhood in the south, but it's really not that prevalent as it was during the bubble burst. What you are talking about was BAD back then. Nowadays, if you are in those types of cribs, you can afford it.

That's why those LA prices have me :mindblown: I know what I pay for my crib (1376 a month ) and we got damn near 5k feet with our basement.

NO way I can live in a traphouse in LA for the same price.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Depends on where this man will be working, assuming he's not self-employed. LB can be a longish commute if he's bothered by traffic.
Asking for myself :mjgrin: . Could transfer jobs to Long Beach but looking to find new work once there.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
How is the valley life? Serious question

Any info will be helpful.
Depends on your pockets. There are poor areas, wealthy areas, and areas in between. I'm in a lower tier wealthy area and I love it. Rent isn't ridiculous, but I'm looking to buy something back over the hill in the coming months.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Asking for myself :mjgrin: . Could transfer jobs to Long Beach but looking to find new work once there.
Ah. Well, LB is gentrifying. SO if you don't want to be in the mix of that then there's your answer. If not, jump in and enjoy it while rent is cheap. But your main entertainment may come from the beach towns which are rampant with white frat boys and their ilk.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Depends on where this man will be working, assuming he's not self-employed. LB can be a longish commute if he's bothered by traffic.
Self employed, I'm a freight broker and own a lift gate 26 ft. truck.

Looking to hire a few good illegals to drive and handle deliveries at a cheap rate.:lolbron: