The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I pass by there all the time that shyt ain't there :comeon:,this is either fake or old as fukk,like 20 years ago alreast,just 20 yards down is recent USC town house,lofts,apartments they just built, can't have this so close to the USC student body :mjpls:
That's what I'm saying I pretty sure I've passed by 39th underpass a few times in the past month and haven't seen it, but I'll take some footage of the 405 underpass on Ohio Ave in Santa Monica, it kinda look like this, except no beds...

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I know they always fukking with them during USC games or anytime coliseum got something going on :pachaha:
Specially that corner opposite the Carl's Jr right there,im just like,if the customer wants to give them their money, let them :hubie: you know it's mainly cuz the local big businesses are loosing money cuz of em during those events

Yeah, it's becoming no Fly zone for them during Coliseum events. Are you talking about the vendors across the street next to Yoshinoya in the swap meet parking they stay set up shop and :eat:over there? Btw the younger step up big time . I was coming out the club in Hollywood and I told of the female of the vendor I didn't have any cash on me. She gave me the :youngsabo:pulled out her phone with the shyt you slide debit/credit; the only I could do was :ohhh::feedme:and get two hot dogs with my drunk ass

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Somebody lied. LA was supposed to be sunny, green, clean, filled with beautiful people. Goddamn how do y'all keep up the façade that LA is the place to be? :dahell:

So much filth, trash everywhere. :scust:
So much graffiti. :scust:
I was sorely mistaken with my other thread, these hoes are weak. :scust:
shytty neighborhoods popping up outta nowhere with no warning. :scust:
Paying 10 cents for a bag from Walmart. :scust:
Gas high as shyt. :scust:
Everything more expensive in general :scust:
Traffic is out of fukking control all times of the day I cannot even stress this enough. :scust:
So many damn Mexicans. :mjlol:

fukk LA and everybody from this gay ass place. :mjlol:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
rwswlt.jpg

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Yes, it is indeed a shythole. Now please tell all of your friends that it is a shythole so we don't get anymore wide-eyed talentless hacks coming here to 'make it' when all they're really going to do is wait tables and jam up traffic.

And I don't know who the hell told you this city was clean.