ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Might be my favorite one.

The club scene was underrated. People were dancing then stopping to protect themselves when the violence got too close, only to to go back to dancing after they moved on. That was a nice touch.

The overhead scene was amazing.

I see why he gave his stuntmen custom Rolex because whoever took that stair shot was a g lol

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I need to go see the club scene from 1 cos I heard it’s the best one but I much preferred it in 2 than here.

Birds Eye view was :banderas:

Clown from IT was a great villain.

Sad but kinda glad they concluded it rather than be indulgent in the series. Big step up from 3 IMO

Blind man, do your job! :dead:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am Klause:mjgrin:

nts0bsu62tpa1.gif

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I follow Scott Adkins on social media and when he was saying he was in the movie I figured it was gonna be the typical role

then I see breh in a fat suit hamming it up :heh:
and giving John Wick the instrumentals :whoo:

that part of the movie was really unexpected and cool for me and you can tell he had a lot of fun with it

Spence

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk was the point of the dude with the dog?????
They way he conducted himself really made it feel like he was a character straight out of an anime. It was obvious that was supposed to be Halle Berry, they could’ve at least made him her nephew or son but he was there basically to be a really cool mcguffin

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I need to go see the club scene from 1 cos I heard it’s the best one but I much preferred it in 2 than here.

Birds Eye view was :banderas:

Clown from IT was a great villain.

Sad but kinda glad they concluded it rather than be indulgent in the series. Big step up from 3 IMO

Blind man, do your job! :dead:
Dudes French accent kept going in and out which was annoying as fk. I bet Remy Malik would’ve done better but he just got off No Time to Die so it would’ve just been a rehash. Good casting otherwise

The main villain was actually going to be Uma Thurman! :huhldup:

Could you fkn imagine a Kill Bill John Wick universe crossover?! Ngaaaaaa:whoo: