The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Joe is right though. It’s sick how y’all sticking up for Rory
Joe has fukked all of that up though. And it's not like Rory and his friends didn't take his college parties and make them into something big enough that Roc Nation signed them.
I knew Rory was bugging when he was MAD ABOUT IF ALBUMS WERE MARKETED TO COLLEGE KIDS. wtf causes him to flip like that?!
Joe was the one getting angry about it. And yeah, someone who actually went to college and literally markets to college students is going to argue with Joe about that exact point. Like, even Joe's initial point is fukking retarded because "So Far Gone" was 100% marketed towards College Students, to the point that Drake's first tour was him playing at campus.

Rory has his own issues, but I can't imagine working with Joe for so long and not wanting to smack the shyt out of him for some of the stupid shyt he says/does. Joe cuts him off constantly, shyt is bound to annoy anyone that they're supposed to be working with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't even fukk with Rory like that but we been seeing Joe act like a dikk to him for the longest. Constantly cutting him off. Laughing about his personal problems. Making a point to clarify anytime Rory says something about our podcast and Joe cutting in saying MY podcast. Fans been noticing that Rory was going through some personal shyt and Joe would throw jabs about his relationship problems. If Joe wants to claim it's about friendship you can't be going at him like that. It wasn't until recently that Rory finally grew a pair and starting responding telling Joe he'd chin check if he keeps the bullshyt up.
Cause they know Rory is bull shytting. He’s been doing all this passive aggressive crap for months

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Cause they know Rory is bull shytting. He’s been doing all this passive aggressive crap for months

:comeon: and joe isn't?

you easily believe joe or side with him?

Again. Rory has been taking out his failed engagement on Joe. This shyt isn’t new. This is all from Rory cheating on his fiancé.

that the hill you gonna die on?

cheating on his fiance may have been a factor, but you gonna act like this shyt wasn't brewing since Joe fukked them outta millions? They can all say it's not about the money, but it's always going to be about the money one way or another.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: and joe isn't?

you easily believe joe or side with him?

that the hill you gonna die on?

cheating on his fiance may have been a factor, but you gonna act like this shyt wasn't brewing since Joe fukked them outta millions? They can all say it's not about the money, but it's always going to be about the money one way or another.

Bruh, look at who you're talking to. You're not going to get a serious conversation out of this.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't even fukk with Rory like that but we been seeing Joe act like a dikk to him for the longest. Constantly cutting him off. Laughing about his personal problems. Making a point to clarify anytime Rory says something about our podcast and Joe cutting in saying MY podcast. Fans been noticing that Rory was going through some personal shyt and Joe would throw jabs about his relationship problems. If Joe wants to claim it's about friendship you can't be going at him like that. It wasn't until recently that Rory finally grew a pair and starting responding telling Joe he'd chin check if he keeps the bullshyt up.
He stayed disrespecting Rory and his relationship

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Right, and anytime Joe is going through shyt we all gotta have a Very Special Episode of the JBP. This nikka joe WENT HOME MID PODCAST because news started leaking of him jerking off dogs lmao

No one would ever joke about that shyt that went down between those phone calls and that child custody court stuff that “leaked” but you know if that was rory joe would have been joking non-stop about it. Joe literally joked through the fall out of Rorys entire falling out with his girl knowing akademiks was a big reason for it. And knowing that still had Rosa all up on him.

To be fair though, Rory threw his man chris styles under the bus too so....whatever

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think if he took the spotify deal, that wouldn't have been possible.

Probably some clause.

I don't think any of the spotify exclusive podcasts have patreons.
I doubt the Spotify podcast need to have a separate onlyfans type page either

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Last time speaking on this ep, but did Joe really try and say that he wants people around him to check him. And Ice dikk eating big time by agreeing.

We all saw the Patreon clip where they tried to check him. And Joe goes on a huge rant about all he does for them, how they're all their because of him, trying to give Parks a raise and how they have to protect Joe while also saying nobody edits Joe.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he flipped cause Joe is a moron who couldn't understand that those artists did market to college kids.

If anyone were to have a real discussion with Joe, shyt must be frustrating for real because he's not as smart as he thinks he is..

and I see it people less people caping and more people seeing Joe's bs.

Joe an entertaining motherfukker, but he an idiot too more often than not.

to be fair they’re all pretty dumb except for Parks