☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You a weirdo Indian. Get off Joe dikk. It ain't that serious at all. nikka got 10 posts between the last 2 pages.:mjlol:
I’m no Indian you wayward fukk boy. You goofy nikkas stay forgetting who made this shyt all hot. And Rory is lucky to have been apart of this ride to the top. Attacking Joe over this is crazy cause Rory won’t get out his feelings.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Joe has fukked all of that up though. And it's not like Rory and his friends didn't take his college parties and make them into something big enough that Roc Nation signed them.

Joe was the one getting angry about it. And yeah, someone who actually went to college and literally markets to college students is going to argue with Joe about that exact point. Like, even Joe's initial point is fukking retarded because "So Far Gone" was 100% marketed towards College Students, to the point that Drake's first tour was him playing at campus.

Rory has his own issues, but I can't imagine working with Joe for so long and not wanting to smack the shyt out of him for some of the stupid shyt he says/does. Joe cuts him off constantly, shyt is bound to annoy anyone that they're supposed to be working with.
Rory kept playing himself. Go back and listen. We kept saying this for months. Rory is getting spicy and this isn’t some new shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m no Indian you wayward fukk boy. You goofy nikkas stay forgetting who made this shyt all hot. And Rory is lucky to have been apart of this ride to the top. Attacking Joe over this is crazy cause Rory won’t get out his feelings.
You really a internet nikka. You LIVE online.

I can tell you ain't black or from anywhere that's predominantly black. You stay using slang you learned online and from the JBP.

I can't take you serious lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you respect joe, a known liar and psychopath?
nikkas wanna be leaders but never want to check the WORKERS. The good comes with the bad. Joe went to bat for them and Rory is out here talking about FIGHTING the man who made him famous. I don’t give a fukk what Rorys issue is. Grow the fukk up white boy. Joe, on air, never had you out bad and always went out his way to boost y’all up. Rory should be ashamed of himself for how he’s behaved. No matter how hard Joe to work with is. Rory got everything from Joe. Joe is a full decade older than this dude who would be stuffing envelopes at some label if it wasn’t for Joe. Even that dussepalooza got free promo from his affliation with Joe. Mal was an NBA bag boy until Joe boosted his cred as some tastemaker.

Y’all don’t have to go to bat for the worker every damn day. Joe built multiple platforms and is trying to figure this shyt out.

this is why you gotta watch parks. Parks knows Rory was bugging too. Parks is also fair and giving Joe his props as a BOSS who has to enforce discipline. Everyone wants to attack the leader without doing the leaders work.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
nah parks kinda dumb too...or willfully ignorant. He tried to flex on the reddit about college income and got shut down pretty badly, so bad he said he won't go to it anymore :heh:

they all have degrees of dumbness

Man this is why the internet and being filmed saying something wrong sucks

make a few mistakes or spit out the wrong opinions and you're automatically a dumbass in all areas of your life lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You really a internet nikka. You LIVE online.

I can tell you ain't black or from anywhere that's predominantly black. You stay using slang you learned online and from the JBP.

I can't take you serious lol
Only some goofy would insinuate I live through this ONE podcast. I’ve been listening since Peter Rosenberg was hosting this show. I’m a fan enough to know Joe can handle a rebrand. Now you’re corny enough to talk about sharking slang. What??? Stop projecting your cac ways. That’s what YOU clearly do. You’re not the coolest guy in the room if you can just assert everyone else is some follower.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He stayed disrespecting Rory and his relationship
Rory fukked up his own relationship then suppressed his feelings and projected his own insecurity on everyone else as not caring when he didn’t even reveal to others how bad he was doing. That’s HIS fault.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Only some goofy would insinuate I live through this ONE podcast. I’ve been listening since Peter Rosenberg was hosting this show. I’m a fan enough to know Joe can handle a rebrand. Now you’re corny enough to talk about sharking slang. What??? Stop projecting your cac ways. That’s what YOU clearly do. You’re not the coolest guy in the room if you can just assert everyone else is some follower.
I said you live through the internet which is clearly true.

Woat tag, hall of shame, 250K posts, multiple accounts on various forums, always posting 100s of Tweets in threads no one responds to, lied about being black, scared to post a real picture...yeah you suspect my nikka :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I said you live through the internet which is clearly true.

Woat tag, hall of shame, 250K posts, multiple accounts on various forums, always posting 100s of Tweets in threads no one responds to, lied about being black, scared to post a real picture...yeah you suspect my nikka :manny:
As if I give a shyt about the validation of this website. I’m sharing my opinion like you. Now I’m the internet nikka. The hell are you then? My serf?

You’re not even making sense.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
nikkas wanna be leaders and want to check the WORKERS. The good comes with the bad. Joe went to bat for them and Rory is out here talking about FIGHTING the man who made him famous. I don’t give a fukk what Rorys issue is. Grow the fukk up white boy. Joe, on air, never had you out bad and always went out his way to boost y’all up. Rory should be ashamed of himself for how he’s behaved. No matter how hard Joe to work with is. Rory everything from Joe. Even that dussepalooza got free promo from his affliation with Joe. Mal was an NBA bag boy until Joe boosted his cred as some tastemaker.

Y’all don’t have to go to bat for the worker every damn day. Joe built multiple platforms and is trying to figure this shyt out.

this is why you gotta watch parks. Parks knows Rory was bugging too. Parks is also fair and giving Joe his props as a BOSS who has to enforce discipline. Everyone wants to attack the leader without doing the leaders work.

So you really buying into that 9 show or whatever nonsense he was spewing?

Joe is hardly a leader. He's not exactly a worker, but he ain't no leader.

Sound like you jumped on the joe bandwagon when he started saying all the creator bullshyt. Never seen you dikkride joe prior. Did you even know he was a rapper before you started stanning and spamming this thread?

Man this is why the internet and being filmed saying something wrong sucks

make a few mistakes or spit out the wrong opinions and you're automatically a dumbass in all areas of your life lol

didn't say he was all the way dumb, but he dumb at times.

we all dumb in some way or another.