The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think if he took the spotify deal, that wouldn't have been possible.

Probably some clause.

I don't think any of the spotify exclusive podcasts have patreons.
Spotify wanted exclusivity so they wouldn't allow bonus episodes outside of their platform. But they also wouldn't need Patreon since Spotify was willing to hook them up with sponsors and split the revenue with them.

Joe said they would have been getting about $20k each a month through ad revenue with Spotify but turned it down because he felt like ads would fukk up the flow of the show.

That's $30 million up front with atleast $80k a month, and Joe thought that was a disrespectful offer.

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

:francis:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Podcast been ass all year. Joe might as well
Come out of retirement cause the podcast game is already over saturated

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
to be fair they’re all pretty dumb except for Parks

nah parks kinda dumb too...or willfully ignorant. He tried to flex on the reddit about college income and got shut down pretty badly, so bad he said he won't go to it anymore :heh:

they all have degrees of dumbness

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Lol oh noooooooow you clowns want to call Joe out for his fukk shyt.

Nah some of you nikkas gotta take that L for being the dumbest stanbase in the world. Tried to warn y’all when the hour + long rants started that this is NOT how you conduct business.

Ice and Savon so thirsty to take Rory and Mal spot. Parks prolly make more money than Rory and Mal combined since he mixes the shyt and his house is the set. He don’t give a fukk what bozo Joe decides to bring in to talk with. This shyt is going out sad af. Joe thought having celebrities calling in and cryptocurrency gurus would save this shyt but that was just a band aid for a few weeks to hide the fact these nikkas hate each other and the chemistry is terrible.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
God of the Self Sabotage. :snoop:

And for those suggesting it... this is a PR stunt the same way Joe had a “plan” when they walked out on Spotify.

Remember the passive aggressive tweets and comments about plans being in motion while they were still finishing the Spotify deal?

This was the plan??

Their never was a plan.

thats cause he wants to be on rogan level...that rogan deal fukked joe head tbh

Joe overvalued himself & the pod. He wanted that Joe Rogan money, but is not a Joe Rogan type media personality/brand.

When deals don’t go the way he planned, he uses the "fighting for the creators" narrative which is complete bullsh*t.

And some of us have been warning yall for months that this was about to happen, but we got labeled as haters. No, we watched Joe's career from the jump, we KNEW f*ckery was coming, cause he's done sh*t like this before. I was really hoping it was different this time, smh!

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I've been listening to the podcast every week for years and would be really sad to see it go, but for some reason I'm far too excited to see how this plays out to feel bad yet :mjgrin:

What's more troubling to me is how much Rory and Mal claim to not like/give a fukk about podcasting. If their heart isn't in it this thing won't last much longer regardless if they make up or not. Maybe they're just trying to look "cool" saying that shyt because it isn't very fly to be hella devoted to podcasting lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:comeon: and joe isn't?

you easily believe joe or side with him?

that the hill you gonna die on?

cheating on his fiance may have been a factor, but you gonna act like this shyt wasn't brewing since Joe fukked them outta millions? They can all say it's not about the money, but it's always going to be about the money one way or another.
It’s hard for me to respect a guy who’s energy has been a vortex of side discussions for MONTHS. Rory had everyone looking crazy out of nowhere.