☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm dying at Joe saying he's created 9 successful ventures that changed the way business is done. This podcast for sure as it opened doors to Spotify. Everyday Struggle I'll give him. What are the others. He's claiming State of the Culture changed the way Revolt does business though? I'm curious in his reasoning in that. The Pull Up was just an interview show on Youtube and wasn't exactly ground breaking. This speaks to his ego running wild though.
Joe is right though. It’s sick how y’all sticking up for Rory

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad I took a break from the Pod and this thread.

I will be back when they sort their shyt out

Hope the best for all these dudes. I like em all and I'm not listening if they all aint there or on good terms

Folks been praying for the downfall of the pod in this thread for a good year now. So this thread bout to be jumpin

Thanks for the update. What a relief.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I knew Rory was bugging when he was MAD ABOUT IF ALBUMS WERE MARKETED TO COLLEGE KIDS. wtf causes him to flip like that?!

he flipped cause Joe is a moron who couldn't understand that those artists did market to college kids.

If anyone were to have a real discussion with Joe, shyt must be frustrating for real because he's not as smart as he thinks he is..

and I see it people less people caping and more people seeing Joe's bs.

Joe an entertaining motherfukker, but he an idiot too more often than not.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Joe is right though. It’s sick how y’all sticking up for Rory
I don't even fukk with Rory like that but we been seeing Joe act like a dikk to him for the longest. Constantly cutting him off. Laughing about his personal problems. Making a point to clarify anytime Rory says something about our podcast and Joe cutting in saying MY podcast. Fans been noticing that Rory was going through some personal shyt and Joe would throw jabs about his relationship problems. If Joe wants to claim it's about friendship you can't be going at him like that. It wasn't until recently that Rory finally grew a pair and starting responding telling Joe he'd chin check if he keeps the bullshyt up.