The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If rory and Mal can use their industry connects they probably could build something
I remember them saying they called Ari but because of Joe they couldn’t air it. I’m pretty sure all the griselda stuff snd interviews they did was through mal
Mal is cool with nba players like Ariza, Randle, Dame, etc. they COULD do something with this and just shyt talking. I remember when Joe said verbatim he hated doing interviews yet some of his best pods involved guests and semi interviews
Thing is I really don't want to hear any of them separate. They really are better as a team IMO. But only when they are actually all clicking and have that friend vibe to them. That chemistry been gone for a minute. I think they really do just need a friend vacation to go and wild out and get away from all the stress and podcast talk.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Its weird when people cape for Joe in these situations, if you’ve followed him throughout his career you already know what time it is with him. He is a self proclaimed narcissist and self destructive abolitionist. The real fans know what it is
:mjlol:

Right lol

I dont care how much I like his music. He's done showed us who he is a thousand times over.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Glad I took a break from the Pod and this thread.

I will be back when they sort their shyt out

Hope the best for all these dudes. I like em all and I'm not listening if they all aint there or on good terms

Folks been praying for the downfall of the pod in this thread for a good year now. So this thread bout to be jumpin

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Where all the nikkas talking about Joe was being a mastermind with the Patreon shyt? He fumbled the bag with Spotify and his co hosts starving.

:francis:
I don't think money is the main reason for them leaving tho that might be a part of it.

Joe is just a disrespectful a$$hole and can't tell when he's going to far with shyt. That's why most people want to punch him in the face after sitting down with him for more than 15 minutes. He even alluded to him starting to understand other people's problems with him this episode. Rory and Mal both joined the podcast before Joe was making any type of money off it, there's only so much disrespect a man can take before swinging on a dude like Joe. Even Parks had a moment where he had to check Joe on his disrespect and had to remind him of who needed who.