The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

This is why i feel for Mal and Rory, they know that they are not some charismatic entertainers. They really caught lightning in a bottle, hit a lick and their boy has possibly ( I hope not) blew a life altering bag for them to prove a point that he's a genius.
From November

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Turned down 30 million from Spotify and triller
In order to do a Patreon :francis:

could have snatched millions from corporations and still made money off merch, tours, etc. instead...you beg fans to give you five dollars plus a month for a product that is still mainly free :francis:
Joe Budden gon Joe Budden :yeshrug:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Turned down 30 million from Spotify and triller
In order to do a Patreon :francis:

could have snatched millions from corporations and still made money off merch, tours, etc. instead...you beg fans to give you five dollars plus a month for a product that is still mainly free :francis:
Joe Budden gon Joe Budden :yeshrug:

I remember one of his points for leaving Spotify is because “they don’t have any hardware to sell..while all these other companies can sell fire sticks” so they can’t expand much more

patreon IPad coming soon :banderas:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:dead: Joe is the dumbest man

he could’ve been using Spotify money to do all of this
shyt that's exactly what some of us said he should do. Reup with Spotify for 2-3 years. During that time use the money to build a network separate from Spotify and then after the 2-3 years are up sell it all as a package deal.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe's a major narcissist and sick but we knew that.

The real question is will they come back? I'd put a wager on them crawling back sooner or late.

No one is watching the Rory and Mal show on its own, and as much as they may have their own passions, this is an easy revenue stream that they'll always be associated too. If anything a little break may actual up the interest in the show temporarily lol.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps

The real question is will they come back? I'd put a wager on them crawling back sooner or late.

No one is watching the Rory and Mal show on its own, and as much as they may have their own passions, this is an easy revenue stream that they'll always be associated too. If anything a little break may actual up the interest in the show temporarily lol.
I always thought their episode without Joe was one of the best episodes of the pod. Mal took it seriously. :ehh:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If rory and Mal can use their industry connects they probably could build something
I remember them saying they called Ari but because of Joe they couldn’t air it. I’m pretty sure all the griselda stuff snd interviews they did was through mal
Mal is cool with nba players like Ariza, Randle, Dame, etc. they COULD do something with this and just shyt talking. I remember when Joe said verbatim he hated doing interviews yet some of his best pods involved guests and semi interviews