The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
we don't know.

They weren't on the sat pod, and joe says he'll tell us what's up on the patreon soon.

people have been speculating they might bne leaving due to unhappiness. The reddit pointed out that Mal doesn't list the JBP on his twitter profile anymore and has sub tweets that could be interpreted as going at joe.

Damn that sucks, I hope not and if they do I hope it doesn’t fukk up their real life friendships. They had a good run tho.

Daps
we don't know.

They weren't on the sat pod, and joe says he'll tell us what's up on the patreon soon.

people have been speculating they might bne leaving due to unhappiness. The reddit pointed out that Mal doesn't list the JBP on his twitter profile anymore and has sub tweets that could be interpreted as going at joe.

I never bought into the Mal and Rory are unhappy on the Pod. They could walk at any point unless they truly have now?

They read Reddit etc so them playing into it by removing JBP from twitter could just be Mal trolling.

Rory may have some issues outside the Pod but he still turned up most weeks regardless, it's still a job for him.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Brigette Kelly aside from her own pod should guest on here atleast once a month. The female perspective adds a different dynamic to Joe.

even having rosa for 10 minutes last week brought a dif energy that had been lacking.

she never did it for me when she popped up n the pod. I'd rather hear Marissa's stories about embarrassing herself.

You must be triggered about the stuff from that gets reposted

yep, triggered by a grown man talking about horoscopes. Respectfully.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I like how Ice is a fan favorite now. Let him become a regular on the show and I'll give it 2 months until him and his takes are hated too.
Well the refreshing with ICE is that he gave takes on things without thinking it would mess up a current for future relationship

The Benny convo would’ve been straight dikk eating if Rory and Mal was there

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall really changing the narrative to only Joe wanted off Spotify :dahell:

They ALL wanted off. Spotify didn’t even give them their bonus and then they offered them watched and didn’t even get them that.

They were doing that out of solidarity. Ain’t no way in hell they’re turning down millions to podcast.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
They were doing that out of solidarity. Ain’t no way in hell they’re turning down millions to podcast.
Like I said, y’all really changing the narrative to make it seem like only Joe turned down the Spotify deal. Rory went on just as many rants about Spotify as did Joe. Y’all will say anything as long as it fits the story of Joe imploding :mjlol:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
If we take Joe at his word and it’s true Spotify wanted half of everything then I can see turning that down.

With the Triller shyt though, if it was just for the podcast then Joe is an idiot for not taking it.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Was listening to this weeks episode and i already know he gonna beg Rory and Mal back. Ice and Savon don’t have no industry ties and will speak their mind. They also will push back at Joe’s opinion. Joe had little to nothing to say when Savon was getting on him for his criticism of Bieber.

And when he made that Sabrina Claudio comparison. Joe quickly changed the subject :russ:

I knew at that moment Savon wasn’t gonna come back. But I am gonna listen to his podcast cause I did find his opinions interesting.

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the very end of the show Joe said "Join the Patreon so I can tell you why the guys really aren't here, I won't say it publicly"

And not one supporter in this thread bought that shyt. Which shows in the Patreon shyt that that avenue ain't shyt for Joe when even the stans on here won't buy it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I like how Ice is a fan favorite now. Let him become a regular on the show and I'll give it 2 months until him and his takes are hated too.
Less than that. He's an even bigger Drake and Hov stan than Mal and Rory. They will get him out of here quickly.