The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If we take Joe at his word and it’s true Spotify wanted half of everything then I can see turning that down.

With the Triller shyt though, if it was just for the podcast then Joe is an idiot for not taking it.
I'm not taking Joe at his word when he said spotify wanted half of everything considering no other podcast signed a deal where spotify got ownership of their podcast permanently.

What they most likely asked for was for exclusive rights for a specific amount of time for both the audio and video of the podcast.

Joe wanted a deal that would allow him to put the show on whatever service he wanted. He was probably offered the same terms as everyone else that signed a deal with spotify, podcast exclusively available on spotify with with advertisement deals so they could make money off the show.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I caught that Joe comment that was practically a subliminal shot, “you can’t say what you’re owed if it hasn’t made any money yet”

Bytch, you owe me for all the money we’ve lost due to your ego and shytty decisions, overplaying your hand.

Spotify contract ended in mid-Sept and it’s now 6 months later...nothing has made money yet outside of the CashApp check you get that has to be split like crazy? Whose fault is that?

Joe being transparent next Wednesday = juelzing with buzz words to seem like he’s in the right, and others aren’t capable of seeing his vision
Rory?:mjgrin:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nice change of pace :ehh: I like Ice and his hot takes and no fukks given attitude. I don't listen to Savon's pod so it was good to hear him too. But only in spurts, I don't want them to be permanent.

I know there's tension amongst them but hopefully they get it resolved so we all can stop speculating lol.
Y’all are too concerned with them peoples pockets.
Only quoting this for emphasis