FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Ice calls Nas “Nahs”. Nuff said.
LOL word. I rock with Ice, we followed each other for years on Twitter. But he says a lot of outlandish things and has a lot of hot takes.

He tweets/talks like his brother battle raps. LOL he's as disrespectful minus the vulgarness.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we take Joe at his word and it’s true Spotify wanted half of everything then I can see turning that down.

With the Triller shyt though, if it was just for the podcast then Joe is an idiot for not taking it.
Half of everything (which I don’t think was the case) is still better than all of nothing, which is the current state of the podcast

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
LOL word. I rock with Ice, we followed each other for years on Twitter. But he says a lot of outlandish things and has a lot of hot takes.

He tweets/talks like his brother battle raps. LOL he's as disrespectful minus the vulgarness.
Is Ice an industry dude or something?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Half of everything (which I don’t think was the case) is still better than all of nothing, which is the current state of the podcast
:ehh: Can’t argue against that. As far as I know, Mal don’t do shyt outside of the pod. Rory dropping an album but it’s not going to be something major and Parks still works but it’s mostly with artist that aren’t well known.