The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The fake Oprah hate is pathetic

Oh look Rory has a strong opinion on someone that he knows his words will never reach and he doesn’t have a potential relationship with.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
This nikka said John Wick 3 was a terrible movie and in the same breath gave props for Jason Bourne killing a nikka with a book :dead::dead::dead::dead: not picking a side but I had to run that back to make sure I heard it right
All the John wick movies were terrible tho :unimpressed:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
That's not the point.

I literally don't know who any of them are but he was just trying too hard instead of focusing on the actual issue of racism and what the couple went through.

Now I'm curious to know why this family is so hated I literally know nothing about them so I have to get on Wikipedia lol

Really hate that take of "they have money, they don't have real problems" like man Harry's mom passed and the media was there just taking pics and flicks like it was nothing. Dude has had smoke for England, the royal fam and the media ever since, and they've dogpiled all that energy onto his wife to the point she said she thought about not being here anymore. I'd say those are real issues. Just cause its not some shyt you care about doesn't mean it isn't valid. He sounds stupid as hell. What Harry and Meghan have dealt with individually, and as a couple, and poverty-stricken people needing money for food, rent, healthcare, etc. are both real problems, and you don't need to put one down to highlight the other. The world is vast enough for both problems to exist, and nobody is saying you have to focus on both.

nikkas still don’t care. I’m nikkas.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
What Lil baby and Quavo beef is joe talking about?

offset and Dugg had beef over a dice game
There’s been rumors of tension between Lil Baby and The Migos allegedly cause Lil Baby is on fire and Migos are cold right now. Lil Baby has replaced Migos as the top priority at QC...allegedly.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Oprah is just older and out of touch. She’s harmless

too have smoke for Oprah like she’s brining ill to the world is typical keyboard militant stuff

crazy making billions with her own network and shyt.....

Jay Z been moving crazy for years too I guess :comeon:
Y’all think I’m talking about money. She has an agenda against black men but y’all go ahead and join her book club :manny: